Sunday, November 16, 2014

My birthday-November

November, my month and I doing fine within this month.
Got my birthday celebration with lots of friends thank you very much =)
I am blessed and lucky girl! 

Got overall 6 cakes this year
Here's the cakes entry: 

First already mentioned in previous entry 
With my best unimates ever in kuching! 
Red velvet cake slice not bad. 

Second, from my beloved family
The very usual sponge cream cake.
Appreciate so much! 

Third, the special made cake from le bffs!
Very surprised to see this. Laugh hard.

Fourth, my request to bffs to place the candle in the middle of pizza.
Make it another special cake for me. 

Fifth, special handmade green tea cheese cake from the vendor.
This is from office staff and colleagues! 

This one, the last one from my ex colleague! Erm... Thank you if u read this!
Even though we always sengaja argue 
不打不相识! 

Here is the celebrations;
Very first had already post in previous entry
Anyway more pics here.
My uni mates are all pretty as always! 
I really love them all, even though we are far apart, our hearts always close to each other.  =D 
(虽然恶心但我还是要这么说)
Never forget Shirleen also our member as well.


When it reach the suitable time I will like to post another entry regarding our photoshooting session in last May! 
Isn't interesting!? LoL

2nd celebration..
Venue: very sweet home
With my fav mom-cook dishes here
Tradision mee sua aka long life noodle
Simple yet warmest one!
From here u can see how tiny the cake is!
( no one very into with cake or dessert stuffs actually in my family)
So the small cake is ok for me! Quite a surprise that my mom will buy the cake..
Normally the nice dishes is more than enough! Love you ya.. 

Mee sua, chicken drumstick, egg! That's enough for me. Appreciated!

My sis found the cake was interesting? 
She can't wait to eat the cake actually.. 

3rd celebration: venue- unique cafe
With le bffs!

I only can hahaha to the cake they showed me!

Very special n I like it! 
Friends more than 10 years & we still keep In touch talk non-stop 
Have much fun together! Appreciate our friendship! 
Never forget another one-Amy
And our new member CT Ling

So I edited the pic to make it complete 
We finally reunion ! 
They said the girl is me so I hold it and selfie! 
She is holding the racket there!
This pizza is one of our meal that night
I requested to recycle the candle n make it another special cake for me. 
LoL yea. I like something special ma..

4th celebration:
In the morning received very own gift to myself on the right time
My hard work photobook also my travel book
I designed it for a long time. And it arrived at a right time! 
Love my gift so much!!

Love my design on this page the most
My very first photobook and there will be more to go.. 

In the afternoon 
Le office staffs standby and give me a surprise as well
But abit fail coz I failed their surprise plan. LoL
But it's ok. I got the nice cake again, green again!
My fav colleague and she is very pretty yet humble person!
And she very generous and won't calculative one! Very nice in person.
Very happy to know her as well.

5th celebration
Venue:900station 
My very nice ex-colleagues!
Hey hey hey! Even though we no more work together no more colleagues 
But we are great friends who always support each other teasing each other 
And we are gang Paling restaurant who always share funny topics and funny pictures 
U guys are the happy pills for me to release tension as well.
The girls always do something sweet & make me touching. Love u my girls
(even though u girls might not read this)

We got too much topics to chat off, not much photo taken. 
These are pics I managed to take with.

Presents I get;
Iphone 6 from my beloved dad
Erm.. He actually passed me the money and ask me save them for latest iPhone since months ago, 
(Suddenly got $$ and u sure know where his $$ from ya)**
And now latest iPhone had launched, money go for the phone
Very first phone from dad! Love him very much.

From ex colleagues, Elly, Tyna, miss lee & Louise
I love the tiny parfum ! Thanks!
I love the little Eiffel Tower too!

My angpao from my second sis and her husband! 
=D Imma a happy girl

This bag of pretty dress + cloth from pretty current colleague!
See how generous she is!omG
Until I feel like 亏欠/惭愧!=D

NOT END YET! 
I got one more to be claim from RUTH!
My dear RUTH.... Even though we less contact n less meet up now
My heart always got u ya.. (撒花-ing) 
So only after I receive the gift I update here again. LoL 

In summary:
I am lucky girl.
Thanks for the cakes, the treats, the meals, the gifts from you all
I am very happy to have you guys as friends, as sisters, as bffs, as colleagues!
Appreciated our relationship as well 
Perhaps our true-friendship will last long forever 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
(bowing) (鞠躬Ing)

No comments:

Post a Comment