Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Little things about me recently....

Currently kinda into with photobook program...
But the software is just a bit .. Erm not! 
Is very very lag and sometime it corrupted without reasons!

So to ease my upload task
I going to use my iPad to download nice photos and create the photo page
Still very lag but what to do. Keep refresh only...
Past two days just realized got these cute old photos!
Why I never know these pics
(Cox those pics never tag me in) 
Haha.. At least I found myself quite cute here.
Just make them into memorable moments.

Other than that.
Currently just very interested with Taiwan fashion brand, PAZZO
And.... 
These are my spending-战利品
Superb in love so I decided to share here


My second purchase, bought a lot coz they raised up great offer at 50% discount! 
Okay, I admitted I am an ordinary girl here.
Which girl won't get crazy about the SALE?
My first purchase is the dress I wore in pic below:
Blurred me. Purchased at original price. Luckily it did not went into sale category, or else I will be very "tiam"

Okay, let's see my second purchase.
This one..


Dont get shocked with the pics ya.
Tadaa, twins me. We purposely bought the same piece
Or can say is she 催逼我买的!
Caused she is the one help to purchase online and said it worth to buy so ask me fast fast decide.
So I decided to get it. The dress look nice on us right. 
My size is S & hers is M 
Luckily I still can handle size S! LoL
Price : below RM 40 

Top is my favorite color also same pattern with my first purchased dress la
With pazzo, P alphabet there. 
Very comfy to wear, casual wear suit me more. 
Size : S  price: below Rm 30 (after delivery fee)

Shorts picture from the website is like this : very casual wear

The shorts ,at first glance I tot I can't fit it. 
After tried, I found it fit well on me even better than my expectation. 
Kinda surprise, cox the cutting used to hide my fat body off. Wtf.
Size : S   Price : below RM 30 (after delivery fee)

Next, this top look good on the model

While on me.... Kind of look like this
 Big size top to cover my fatness too. Acceptable nice. Pretty love the design
 It is better to choose smaller size on big size top.
Size : S  price: below Rm 30 

Nah, I put high expectation on this pair of jeans. 
But I need to slim down abit to handle it.
S size too, cox during purchasing there is no other size available. 
Nge nge want buy cox it cost only RM 4x
Forty something including delivery fee.
If size M is better for me. T T 

Their webpage pic for the jeans pants! 
Nice hor... If I am slim like that too.. Haiz

Heart itching when view their webpage
All my taste piece.
But the delivery is so complicated 
Only can seek my friend & combine order with her to purchase together

Kindly visit www.pazzo.com.tw for their pretty nice pieces!
Window shopping also will do. OK.

A cutie pie's pic to end this post. 
I wonder what will be the contain of my next post.
No idea which to go first. Depends my mood la.

Erm..lastly.
Happy December to you all
Do you smell Christmas is in the air?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete