Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm Back to J's world


Yeah, as the title stated, I am back.........
Back home, the place i belongs to.....
Back to my lovely blog which i had dumped it for months..

Well, previously really a down period for me. Reason : #undefined.
Anyway, hereby will share some pics of mine....
In case some my readers may forget about me.=D
Even that was my down period, but i gain quite a lot of..weight.. HEY, is alot...
I failed to achieve my target AGAIN...=(



Pic of me when revision for my examination..
What a terrible subject for me...

After exam, went out with coursemate and enjoy shopping time with them
** super many pics in phone but not to show out here
** will be "tidy up" the photos a.s.a.p
Pic taken @ Mango...during the Sales season
top: RM 39.90
short: RM 49.90

Another shopping day again
Armani Exchange A|X
The same tees with diff colors.. wondering which one suit me more
At last, i choose the white one..
Price before : RM 240
Price after discount : RM 120
I have to admit/ agree that shopping and travelling does cure unhappiness..
I bought A LOT of things....spent a lot of money...
to "buy" happiness...It Works!
It's time to save more $$ for my next trip, my next "target"
for my next happiness.

Will try to push myself back to blogging life..
Try to "dig" out my pictures and photos to share with ya.
Hope you all wont give up my blog. =D  Do support & visit me more often..
Stay tuned and love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment