Friday, April 12, 2013

My New Year 2013 Look!!


This is very old old/ outdated one...
Nothing special just little update of my 2nd time deal with Myclassic closet
Not advertising their page, just love their service. =)
For my first deal info, click ME

REASONs WHY Myclassic Closet??
1. Budget
2. Efficiency
3. Low Price
4. Many choices
5. CHEAP

Okay lah, MAIN reason i deal with myclassic coz the price i sreally Low
as compared to others website/dealer (for the same item)
I very kedekut type in such case. lololol
somemore the  pictures they posted are REALLY attractive
(saliva dropping, and money fly over)


SO, this time, i choose some budget clothes for myself
(since i will spend most of my $$ for BKK trip so i have no choice, must save)
Glance through the website and wait patiently for the arrival of clothesss!!
Here's the results & comparison! 


1. 翻领 t恤(紫色) lapel t-shirt (purple) --- RM20
choose this kind of shirt coz, i think of wear it for teaching 
(looking formal & wont expose under the sun. NIce idea, but quite hot lorh!)



2. Looking for a formal vest so i choose this (right ) --RM 25
And a dress to match CNY mood (left) -- RM 25


So, i pretty NOT confident with my arm so i'm going to wear it this way 
ERm.......... yeah, i realized it's quite short for me.
WHY the pic look like not that short?
Okaylah, i should measure before place oder bah. **advice
Thumb up for the vest, i like it very much. the quality nice too.
The dress good too, just i cant get used with too short skirt and i feel uncomfortable to wear leggings.
=(((  It's better to wear leggings for short dress one.
BUT i  Bu Xi Guan wear leggings. How..


Ah..now go for casual one. Looking for different style for myself
套指套头蝙蝠t恤- fingerstall head bat t-shirt  -- RM20
yea.. as u seen, i not tall enough to handle some clothings...
So please appreciate your height if you tall person. T.T
But honestly said, this one quite comfy especially wear it during outings at night
And during the rainy day. 



They got quite a lots of nice/ pretty/ sexy/ casual/ formal clothes in their page
I found this one not bad. I like it
Maybe next purchase will buy it?
A very simple shirts. 
Imagine if match with a khaki trousers and and stylish cap.
plus a nice shoes (either one) like this? 

HAHA, a very different style lah..
and this shoes. I Likey to max. want it, from another dealer
but i think their service not as good as Myclassic's 
A Long story, maybe discuss next time. =PP


Back to my CNY look. 
Here's another pics of me. 
The Hush Puppies tee (bought frm SG last time )
with my OLD jeans skirt.
HAhaha, i must mention that jeans never outdated one.

Another one.
Burberry polo tee (from HK )
and..Old jeans skirt again. =DD

Old  Mango shirt 
 +  New jeans of the year. =P

Seems like my CNY Not pretty at all!! Doesnt look like celebrating CNY..
Very usual,   no make up no dress up.  (lazy)
Okay, those are my CNY look, seldom wear dress coz...uncomfortable lah!
Dress only for certain occasion/ significant event Or maybe depending mood of the day. lolol


Lastly, hoping to change my lazy style.
a girl, a lady must learn to self make up + dress up nicely
the hottest word now is " UBAH"
yeah, i should ubah and make some change. Perhaps... 


No comments:

Post a Comment