Thursday, December 6, 2012

5th Dec

GUESS what i received yesterday???
Yeah, received my parcel!
All inside are my clothes from MyClassic Closet
To look into their facebook just click the link above.


FIRSTLY,
I am so so sorry for writing this post, coz this gonna be my zhi lian shooting..
Just a little sharing about my experience of online purchasing, first time.
Previously i just place order through pretty Therry. 
But now, I'm in Bintulu so i gonna do it my own to deal with the page owner
And she is pretty kind and good servicing lah!
Even though i pay extra RM3 to her account, she still remember pay me back together with the clothes


About the items...
Okay, if you clicked their link just now, you should realize that their products are pretty cheap one!
RM 20, and RM25 for clothes, RM35 for bags and shoes.
I was like so interested with their clothes and in order to fulfill my desire to shopping,
I end up spending RM110 for these 5 clothes.
HAHA. RM 110 you go out shopping only can buy 2 pcs nia ho~
Be well prepare, my ugly pics coming~~
( sharing my comments on those clothes and show you the comparison also)

Cost : RM 20
My comment : Quality very good, silky material and pretty comfy
BUT, i "hiam" it a little bit short for me
I will feel uneasy and "zou guang" la~ =S
Hmm....i prefer this picture. =DDD

Cost: RM25
Erm, This is my fault, they got mention it's blue but my eyes cacat, tot it was black
BUT, nevermind blue is nice also just their picture one nicer la~
About the material... nice quality also, silky type


Cost : RM20
First sight i thought it was purple, and it stated purple too
But when i get it, i is dark blue.. =.=" Maybe the lighting caused the picture look purple
Okaylah, at least not bad looking after put it on. Right?


Cost: RM20
polka dots always never out of fashion one. 
Material like....thicker one, not soft type

Cost :RM25
This one i most regret one! So ugly, especially the pants.
So huge and long and so weird wearing it.
See, how ugly am I. 
The pants are so loose and fluffy until it caused my butt super fat like that. =(((

Okay, those are 5 item i bought from the webpage
I am not going to promoting their webpage, just speak out the truth
They quite trustable one lah, coz previously i bought so many things from them already
LIke......

I bought the white one at RM35! My friends should remember that coz quite often wearing it! 

And this clutch, at RM35
This one confirm no regret one, quality nice.
I only bring it when attending dinner or such occasion lo.

and also the bag i carried in this photo!
Gain some compliments about the bag from my friend.
When i said it cost RM35 , she was shocked coz she thought it is kind of expensive bag
That's mean the quality of the bag quite nice la.
I like this bag since it is a 2-way bag, can be carry by shoulder or hand (got handles too)
Last time I used it to put my A4 paper and thesis to class! so convenient one
Now i no use it coz..I use it to carry too heavy things and it just like a bit tear off & rosak dy

I Like to search for cheap items 
 but i will NO want to buy fake items
This webpage offer the cheaper price and the quality is moderate nice
I bet i will deal with them next time.=))


Hello friends, i will off to SG tomorrow...
So, wish me have an enjoyable and save trip!
I wish you all have a good day too~














2 comments:

  1. I love the first dress, so dreamy. Short a bit nvm can put a short pants. Good to show your legs to make you look taller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love first dress too.. But I think I love the 3rd one the best :)
    Very got feeling! Ha ha ...

    ReplyDelete