Monday, March 18, 2013

LOve From KOREA


I thought wanna share this post regarding this But seems like i forget it dy!
During CNY, gets souvenirs from friends who travelling to KOREA

What to think of about KOREA?
Pretty gals? sexy girls? pretty boy? kimchi? OR.....SKIN CARE?
wtf.. their skin care products are pretty much cheaper than those in M'sia
I mean, same products but can be cheaper like 50% of the price like tat
So, according to my friend, her trip is about to grab all skin care products back!
NEVER MISSED the chance! Much more cheaper what!
And see here is part of the "souvenirs"they brought back for me
Some of them even is FREE GIFT when they entered the shop!
How Come in M'sia Dont have such good thing happen??
# the middle NAture Republic box with Jang Keng Suk face on it
is the free gift from NR, inside is face cotton!
and the one upper left one, beside the multi perfection, is sticky note pad!
Also free gift lah...how nice.


Btw,
#The LANEIGE product is my ORDER list!
Purposely asked them bought from Korea for me
and i tried few times before, the effect is really good lah.
Recommend.. the firming sleeping pack


The little cute thing in orange color, is a kind of lip balm
got fruits smell or taste like fruits lah..
and the very cute penguin iphone cap is the gifts i get from this little cute girl
Little Ash, she told me that she got buy things for me!
Ahh, i 'm just so touching lah...


Current me. still same.
flooding with tons of rubbish work
damn hate doing work which is not belong to my business.
Erm... get what i mean?

@Sometimes i think i am selfish and useless@
@motive stop, move stucked@
What to do the next??
  




No comments:

Post a Comment