Sunday, August 11, 2013

random

Harloo...
Raya holidays end soon......
No raya visit during this holiday~
Actually one of my Malay friend invited me to his house
But due to some work with me i cant make it..
still, raya visit no experience yet especially with friends one!

But pretty enjoy my raya holidays by lots of gathering with my "brothers"
Yeah, i got quite alot of guy friends but treat them as my brothers.
Very much appreciate the times spend with them cox they are just so funny
I get pretty easy to communicate with them since they dont really care much on what you had said
However, with some gal friends, u have to think twice b4 you speak out the words
Simpler to said,  some girls easy to have hard feeling one, some girls, i mean, SOME ya...
They talked about LOL (league of legend), gg stuff etc, even i dont understand some term i will just listen
Our gathering always accompanied by lots of laughters, jokes, and some shitty issue
Anyways, thanks for having them to make my life have more fun!

I not going to write much here. Just simply come and greeting.
My life sucks now. and not much to share
Seems like the lucky angel is not with me...
No luck at all in fulfill my desire to complete something/ grab some chance...
Hopefully the tough period gone soon.
shoo shoo away the shitty life..sigh

hoho....End my post with my pic
DONT PUKE pls.... haha

caption is....

右脸,正脸,左脸, 那个脸好看点?

1 comment: