Sunday, November 24, 2013

SIBU TRIP #day2


Sibu day two: always begin your day with healthy breakfast! 
So here is the pix of my breakfast from hotel. Taste.....not good, below middle range, quite bad. =(

Next, working, working working .

An pretty cute angel named ruth came visit me today and treat us these drinks! How nice she is! 


And then when reach the hungry time, thanks to "mukanya boleh tahan juga" guy for bring me to have these. Kompia! Even though it is not the best in town but quite nice also! My colleague said very nice! 


Not forget to have this too! Takoyaki which I missed for several years since my last tried in Kuching! 


Finally have great dinner with colleagues! All tasted quite good but not yet reach level of super great lar.. Super full night and guess I 'm going to gain weight soon. =(((((

Just realized my whole post all about food! Some face please! 

Okay, us. 

Thinking of food again now cox normally come sibu also for food only. Planning what to dapao back bintulu... Hmmm..

Tired day 2 end. Bed now. Good bye And good night 




24/11/13
1.00am 







No comments:

Post a Comment