Monday, December 3, 2012

I'am Shopaholic!


IT's December fest! All attracted me is year end SALES!
and that's why i feel like i am going to be shopaholic!
Some brands are filled up my mind, repeatedly and strongly desire for that
I hunger for Shopping right Now...I think i am kind of shopaholic!
H&M, Zara, Mango, Topshop, Forever 21, armani exchange and bla bla bla
NOt too luxury branded but really fashionable and more choices of clothing/ accessories things!
And maybe that's the reason why i loved to read Cheesie's blog/ instagram
Just to look at their pretty coordinate/outfit
and..perhaps to learn something from them, maybe, yeah "perhaps"lah!? lol

M.A.N.G.O

choices of nice handbags


Choices of heels/pumps...


choices of blinggy accessories//

Learn to mix-match'em up!

All sorts of clothings...

Denim and dresses...

This handbag! I aimed it and wanted it but end up no buy it
because...Money problems// LOL
I still remember it was about RM129 or RM159 like tat
Now pretty regret no buy it ! It can be hand carry and shoulder carry, so convenient what!



Z.A.R.A

Zara highlighted with nice and stylish clothing

And also nice blazers.. 



And this, the blazer nice, pants and cloth pretty nice,
But the scarf on head, if i wear like tat in Sarawak ppl will think that i got mental problem.LoL

Blouse and pants with studded things, nice also!

How about the leopard prints?? 

Even children also can be so stylish, cool right?


T.O.P. S.H.O.P

This black lace dress make me so O.M.G...i love it!! 

Topshop casual wear..

Flora printed shirts!! 

Dream~dream~ dreaming...if i tall enough, if i slim enough!!



H&M 

This time going SG i am gonna search for this shop outlet!
ALL their cloths are so pretty nice...stylish and cool!
BLACKY theme?

Bling bling theme??

Flora , leopard and all sorts of printed cloths?


Which one you prefer?


Peach color + Black =nice match 
love .



I pretty love the lace top/ dress.. all are nice so i post them all here.=P
More and more nice outfit can be see from their facebook page also.

I hope i can shop and buy the one I want...
BUT.. all are money problems...someone fix it for me can??
My nuffnang please fast fast pay me! No more pending okay?
And... I just bought some cloths from some fb webpage!
Fast fast arrive also, okay?! I lack of nice clothes dy!





















3 comments:

  1. All nice clothes.. but I'm too fat for them. lol Must keep fit dy since CNY is coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, If i were you how nice, u are tall enough to fix those dresses eh. NOt fat leh..U tried before not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tall enough no use, must have good body mah. You know where my fat is. lol. I hide in Sibu where got such outlets to shop. So pity leh. T^T

    ReplyDelete