Monday, March 7, 2011

Food, Beverages, and desserts I


VENUE: Taipei 101 Taiwanese Food (台北101 台湾小吃)

I want to update this earlier than my dear,Tcp. HAHA. XD

Its Sunday! Again, as expected, there is no much stall opened in Unimas.
Well, only 1 stall. and that stall's food quite disgusting ( Hehe, only my opinion)

With my dear TCP, we walked to Allamanda's red cafe, sad to say, also no open.
Thus, we decided to go out for dinner. =D

An out-going night again. =X
Went to Tcp's brother's house to take something. Especially, gonna have a look on the
"Scorpio Horoscope
Cross-stitching"
which actually belong to me. Because she was my "Angel", she plan to gift me that key chain.
BUT.............
Since that was her 1st try, she sew it the wrong way.
And she make another one for me. =) Will Show u all next time.
Hahax, but the scorpio look cute also. SEE~~~
Dear, dun scold me when u see this. haha. =D
Little tomato very excited when she saw her gugu.
And she keep make a kind of weird sound.
Cute tomato!

After that, we went to Taipei 101 Taiwanese Restaurant for our dinner.
This is my 2nd time step into this place.
Their food quite nice.
The price also reasonable. Around RM4 -RM7.
I like their Menu too.
I order this, 香菇肉燥飯,very nice. i like! ^^My dear order this,猪排面.
The noodle also nice, very springy. =D
Our drinks. Tcp said her drink is so nice.
I think she gonna miss it soon.=)This is 蚵仔酥. Not bad.
There have a lot of choices of rice, noodles and drinks.
Will go there again, to try for others food.
Heehee...=D

I enjoy eating food those are delicious!
As the elder said;
能吃是福






5 comments:

  1. Waiyo.. So 'gin diong' meh!! LoLz.. It's ok lar~ Won't scold you lar! Look cute mah! Your camera and effect good oh! Hahaha.. When my line becomes better then I link your post to my cross stitching post to share my first attempt on the cross stitch! Hehe.. I'll definitely miss the drinks oh.. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor~ u should add in your Actual 1st attempt ma..cute also, don ignore it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I din ignore it oh! But when I update post that scorpio at my brother's house mah~ Can't take pic lor! LoLz.. Luckily u got take.. although u din bring it back.. -_____________-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Gt bring it back!=D
    It's with me now~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, the sound tomato made was dog. and she asked me to make the sound of a cat. then we were fighting like a dog fight with a cat at that time. hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete