Saturday, March 12, 2011

当我们同在一起-When We get together

MEMORIES
All about memories...
Thanks friends that i had a nice, happy and sweet memories with u gals~~
This should be last year's post =D
I share it here, just because, everytime i saw the pics, my mood will getting better!
Love to have such enjoyable day with my course-mate..=D

=======SEMATAN BEACH @ Kuching =======

Last year 3rd of October
Actually i am badly fall into sick ='(
Feeling so uncomfortable but still have to go =D
Since i already promised to join them, and they already prepare my food.

Excited! Because this is our 1st time went to such place with our own friends.
Well, only PKET 's girls + 1 civil cute girl ( Yie mun) + 1 driver ( uncle)

Get into the car and have a group photo =)
When we reach there...........
Tadaaa~~
Nice view, fresh air~~~
Well, they all same pose, except lywee and i...hahax
Our lunch, prepared by pretty lywee and her mum
We had fruits and drinks also.
I feel so unwell that time..='(
Pity leh...

Haha. We love each other.=)
Play around...
That big hand belong to me.=D

Our "footprints"-
Meng, Teh, Na, TLZ, Joan

All of us from PKET~
WE are future female engineers~ =S
Kite-flying session

Actually there have lots of pics we took on that day.
BUT, to protect my friends' privacy..
I am not going to post out all.=D

Looking for next station (if have chance)
A memorable day for me...
Appreciate it =D


3 comments: