Sunday, October 28, 2012

27/10 's ME

Aloha~ Every single sad or happy things around me i really love to share with u guys!
SO! IF u dislike me or not happy with what i am writing about just please don't visit me
hmmm.......Just don't want harm your eyes reading my post la, k?

Today 10/27 is just a memorable day for me~head for my first time this shit competition
and I never think that i can grab a trophy like this and cash reward at this "years old"
Thanks god for leading me pass through the hard and nervous moment
Even though the result is really not satisfy me. my own, not giving the best one but....
I PASS IT already!
I proved what i wanna proved. Then it's enough!
YEah... Cheers world.

Currently superb busy with paper marking task.
HEadache and gonna leaving school and many thing have to settle down!
OmG...I need more time to prepare many documents and so on for leaving school
I need finish marking and do analysis for students paper.
analysis = No. students * No. questions
busy life continue until NOVEMBER
i looking forward my holidays! 
Can't wait can't wait!
 
GOOD NIGHT na ka~~ =P


1 comment: