Monday, October 8, 2012

Recently ME

Hello guys, i have so many things to tell but dunno where to start yet plus maybe you have no interested about what i am going on recently? lol. Anyway, just come back with the propose of avoid the mushrooms growing in my bloggy..=P

What to share in this post i have really no idea which part to be discuss first even though i got a tons of good, nice, happy, great, bad, sad, terrible..etc story to share. Or I just post some of my own current pics and end this post? Maybe tell a little tiny things about me? like.................
1) I planned to keep fit but honestly to tell, i failed?
2) I wished to get my fair skin back but again i failed, and getting darker due to the sport days held last week?

HOLY shit, how am I going to fix these irritating problems?

Something good thing pls...Here!
Time flies...step into first week of October means i am going heading my second month of my teaching life in Chung Hua(My pre-primary School). But this also my last month teaching here since my "contract" will be "expired" soon. lolol.. Got happy or sad at the same time, anyway not yet reach the moment. Will tell my feelings in future.

Yeah, it's October right now! Anything special?? yeah, of course very special.
1) For my girl friend (anonymous) coz we just want it to be secretly and mysteriously to go on for her WEDDing so i'm not going to show her name here! This really unexpectedly happened and kinda surprising me at first. After all we plan quite a lot of wedding thingy especially clothing matter. BUT sad to say i cant attend due to my job. So so so hate!

2)It's my graduation month but yet i have not much happy for convocation feeling right now. YET to worry many much matter to settle off like hotel booking, flight boarding pass, transportation booking, studio booking... and wtf all are $$$$$ spendings!!! Seems like i work hard for tuition will end up paying all those spending in just 2 days! HAte! Anyway, convocation/ graduation seems like a happy moment but somehow it bring me quite a lot troublesome here. Need reschedule my school schedule, while the headmaster only allowed me to apply leave for one day, and asking me direct go school as i reach Bintulu airport! =S

3) Just now I did mention about tuition right? Okay, finally I started my tuition on October already! another side income for me.. not really much but sponsor my trip (and my parents's) for Kuching 2 days is enough. Yeah, i just wish the whole trip i will be the one sponsor for them, including stay, eat, transport etc. Even though they feel like wanna pay some for me but i rejected. They fed me for years already and its time for me to pay them back right!

After this all, I will be looking forward my vacation to Singapore on December. November i'll be jobless! Currently i think jobless for me is a good way too. Sometime i need replace my mum to work when she going to leave to KL. So, i have to standby there.

LAstly, i hope everything going smooth. NOV my birthday month, and I want a really special gift like.......hmmm...something i want or something i liked! DEC my travelling month, going buy something i want or something i like!

End the post with my nga face! FAT hor?? oklah, real me, *no filter. Okay, right one got filter lah. much nicer than left pic the one with burger. My face can compete with burger size dy. lololol.

     

This is me during working time. Last time kinda free. Call me teacher now.
After convo or after November pls call me engineer ya! =P =P
*kidding* 


SEE you Next post.

3 comments:

  1. and wt_hell all are $$$$$ spending!!! Seems like I work hard to end up paying all those spending in just 2 days!

    --> What a TRUE expression! Deep feeling for me too. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though they feel like wanna pay some for me but i rejected. They fed me for years already and its time for me to pay them back right!>> my deep feeling too

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA! OF course...coz all TRUE happening, and i just expressed here.Hi-5 with u two lahhh.

    ReplyDelete