Monday, October 22, 2012

Just my words...+ Convocation

Hello, dear all. I'm here writing about my feelings.
Currently so definitely busy.
 just busy from my convocation and rushing preparing the kids for year end exam.
Confusing my future too. School offer me to continue teaching next year.
But i want to try out something new relating engineering field.
so..HOW?

Something menggemparkan my feelings too especially I lost something really important
and it's my First time..kinda sad to max, but still have try to cheer up myself for my own convo
the schedule is just too rush for me and i missed to try my fav dessert -- the chef home's "melting moment"
Just...my superb "soi"  dragon year..........

Posting about my convocation? Hmm.. Not that free yet!
Still got a lots of school matter to settle off. However will post some pixca to show the environment during the convocation~

Inside the hall


Somebody busy talking behind us while US busy photo shooting there

Outside the hall.....I love this pic so much! credit to Meng's sister! =P

I SO SO regret..........
coz i have NOT much pics taken with friends
NO pic with nana, peggy, Chieng, kelly lim, jennifer bla blabla
and many more...............
I cant even meet with shit lady! WHY~
no gather with SMC friends also NO take group photo
WHY... 
sad case~


Okay, Past dy.. what to do?
LOL......
Will continue some graduation post next time
Stay tuned~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment