Wednesday, May 22, 2013

All about Bo shuan

curious about what i s"bo shuan"?
LOL...that is my bf's name.

..................................................
Just kidding.
that's my sis's child name!
I love him to the max
He is just too cute and even cuter than what i'm imagine!

No much to say
show u how cute he is
This is the first time we meet
and he just so pleased to allow us carry him and play with him!


Here u go!

Bo Shuan said : "My first time sit baby chair, so excited!"

Photo taken when we had our breakfast at coffee shop
took a short nap in car and his mood pretty good!
Of course la, he happy to see me!! =DD


ahh.. since he first come to Bintulu, His mom's grow up place,
my phone was flooded with tons of his pics!
Here is the second day he had his Duck duck romper on!
He is kind of easily get sweating in hot day. 
So we let him become sexy baby first.

How adorable he is, having his nap in my living room
He was just too tired i guess.

Just wake up face

heading to an air-cond restaurant so no more sexy baby
but still with ducky cloth.
Plus a cap bought by yiyi!
yiyi forced him to put it on! haha!
He no reject too! GOOD BOY. I love you. =PP

He know selca too! self-capture n look at the camera!


Laugh at me, play with me and he is HAPPY!
 i guess he like me very much ! haha!
There got a video i posted on my fb full with his laughters!

the pooh socks also from yiyi!
Cute or not!

Hoping Bo Shuan always stay healthy and happy
No naughty and no bully mama, papa, and grandma
He really a clever boy!
Hoping to meet him again! stay cute baby! 








No comments:

Post a Comment