Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Foods by Wendy

Second time using phone to update my blog, FYI my first blog by phone failed ( about foods in Thailand ) since my Thai trip's update still unfinished ! Grr. Due to linking problem in between my phone and laptop caused that

Anyway, here is my another try by phone hopefully it works! **pray hard* 
If it really works, that's means I can use my iPhone update the blog anywhere anytime and direct upload pictures through phone! ( usually photos captured by phone also) 

So, this post I make it simple. Not much pictures but still food pics here! Throwback to June July time when we had home made Korean food at Wendy's home!  Sometimes I still missed the food now...

Our Wendy is super talented lady in baking and cooking while me myself is super big eating monster! 

Food picha here.....


Chessy topokki ! Very delicious with the cheEse as topping. Cheese melted into the dish and mixed with topokki. Perfectly match! 

Another one without cheese. Original flavor, looking more reddish and yummy too! 

Cheese baked tomatoes! OmG healthy and tasty one! Missed it too. Our side dish~ 

BBQ drumsticks!! 3 pcs for 3 of us!!! 
Well, it is really juicy and tempting ! 

Fried tang Hun! The tang Hun was from Korea! Really tasted different with the local one! Overall I love it! 

Perhaps someday in future, we can make such gathering Again! Yea? Wendy Amy ? Haha. Missed  the moment even though we have no pic for 3 of us! Coz we used to enjoy nice food only once we gathered. Haha! 

Other than Korean food, this super huge pizza also from our chef Wendy!



Hey hey! Can I ask for another  chance to have this pizza??? Please...... 



That's all for today. Back to real life again 







2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Perhaps readers are still reading LOL
    Perhaps photo skill still okay

    ReplyDelete