Saturday, October 5, 2013

Foods in Thailand

Throw back my days in Thailand
Besides the buffets what else we had? 
Here I am going to show some nice foods in Thailand 

Our first night just after visited the culture village, we went to a restaurant which has Chinese name but I forget what is it dy. their foods are pretty delicious one and more likely tend to Asian style cooked instead of tradition Thai style cooked.

Visit Thailand, the main food that never missed of course will be their signature TOM YUM ! Super delicious and spicy ( even though from pic here it doesn't really look spicy)! The best Tom yum so far I had! 

Our main course - crab Tang Hun ! Very amazing nice! Especially the part where the essence of the crab just melt into the tang Hun and mixed up to give a great taste for us! OMG. Definitely missed this dish! 


The fried "O -Jian" ~ abit wet but tasted OKay! Not big impression for me, cox the other dishes just attracted me more. =X 

Deep fried sotong! Nice too!!! Just like the one we had in Malaysia! So just match my taste! Love it too! 

We had nice vegetables here too! Kangkong! Even though the color of the sauce look different with the one we usually had at home, but it tasted good with different way! Liked !

Asparagus ! See the color also know it is nice! No comment, it really tasted good! Very match my taste too! 

The most tempting me is their signature dessert. The MUST try one- mango sticky rice! The rice is in nice aroma and the mango is really sweet! Until now I still missed the taste! For those who going visit Thailand no matter Phuket, Bangkok hatyai or krabi, remember try this nice dessert ya! Ohh! Even on Thai plane also can order this! 

Those are the foods we had during the first night. Portion is for about 10 people, I think we ate till 300-400baht per pax including drinks! Even though it sounds expensive but it really worth! Whatever la, 出门就是要花钱的嘛~ 


Next, to be attached here is the dishes on second night, spent in PATTAYA ! 
After the shemale show ( going to blog soon), we went to a Chinese restaurant too! Named 大光明。 We took their offered package, whereas there is the set meal for two with price of 400baht!  Dishes included are: 

Sharp fins soup for two! OmG ! Tempting right! Delicious tasty and nice lah! 

Next, since we all so missed the tang Hun we had in previous night, so we decided to have tang Hun that day also! But unluckily their crab sold out dy, and replaced it with shrimp! 
For taste, of course the one with crab is nicer, but this tasted not bad too. Just still can't beat with crab's one.
One bowl of this for each pax.

Dessert is.... The coconut bird nest!!! Amazingly nice! I love coconut ! 
They do provide coconut milk to add on according to your favor. Honestly, the dessert was tasteless without the coconut milk, but after the coconut milk added, it was perfectly tasty. Yum! 
Each of us get one of this! Satisfy! 

After full stomach of food, I walked around and saw something...
Can guess who is this?? TVB drama fans never get wrong her name la...

Yeah! The right one is 胡杏儿 while the middle guy is laughing sir 谢天华! They visited the restaurant too! 

They came to this restaurant quite often I guessed. Spotted 陈浩明 in this picture! Wow. So many famous TVB artists ate at here before..

Sorry for food flooding my blog again. Okay I really love to blog about food to share nice food all around the world that I ever had. 

It's late now and I got work tomorrow ! Saturday also work ='((  

Stop here first, to be continue ya. Since I can update blog through phone I think it will be much easier. Previously due to linking iPhone to laptop took long time tat make me lazy to update my Thailand trip la! Now I can just upload through phone I think I will be more hardworking to update my blog. Perhaps!!! 


Stay tuned, my friends ! 














No comments:

Post a Comment