Saturday, November 10, 2012

Events of Chung Hua

Yay~~~~~LAST day in school for this year!
HOLIDAYS, Holidays and holidays! I love you so much! =P

Currently so many events are going on. Every one are like busy as bee
First, Chung Hua Parents Day, Second, Chung Hua end year dinner. 

Third, convocation for primary 6 students! Within this week! 

Chung Hua's Parents Day



This picha was took in the early morning that's why less people here
Parents came over to get to know what's happening about their children in school
and more understand the weaknesses of their children especially in their academic performance
So that they can emphasize their children to focus on their weak subject(s)
Gain quite a lot of supports and good comments from parents about the event
Parents know more about their children through communication with teachers



Chung Hua end year Dinner

I was so sorry but I have to say, I am not purposely to be late! Haha!

I overslept and wake up at 6pm then rush to bath and spent my time to find out my missing belt!
and arrived there about 7pm and they said i am the last person! LOL

I think...because we are temporary teacher so i feel like being bullied. =S
Being asked to perform songs on stage with Daisy Pau.


Pretty Daisy and I. We both temporary teacher only.


I got chance meet my primary teacher who teach at Chung Hua 2 that night!
My teaching school is Chung Hua 1.
We had combined dinner that night. =) 


Us. Me, Daisy and Aris (representative from Hii & Lee, also Alvin's gf)
Alvin is the friendly teacher sit behind me.

Us again.vs our dress of the night

This is from Aris camera. I think its quality is better so i put it bigger. haha

Also from Aris's Camera. I think the zooming effect caused the blury. 
# Us on stage. singing fish leong "勇气"

Spot another photo of us from Henry Ling (a lawyer also chairman of SUPP Bintulu for BN)
This one me with scarf is singing SHE " 热带雨林"
After dinner is camwhore time

With Guru besar of Chung Hua

We think she is very IN teacher so took pic with her!
A very fashionable teacher. She wore PINK dress with legging!Nice match what!

picha picha

Luckily got her in school so that i wont feel lonely! =P
We knew each others years ago but only know she will work in Chung hua on my first day in Chung Hua. 

Me with the gift from school on that night!
Every teacher will get one, just the gift will different depends on number that you draw
Some get laptop bag or vouchers, some get pretty nice plates set or cooking set.
and I get this little cute one tupperware container. Consider NOT BAD lah
Free dinner with free gift. satisfy!
不想去计较太多,累的是自己;讨回专利却输掉尊严,何苦?
能帮就帮,即使觉得那不是我的事。=S


Chung Hua Convocation Day

DEco of the stage 

迎宾舞

舞蹈 (HOT SUMMER)

唱游 

手语歌

传统舞蹈

大合唱

女模范生

男模范生


颁发各班全年成绩优异,独唱等(未附上照片)
就这样结束今年的教学生涯

未知数的未来。。充满问号!

盼,早日找到出路!=)














No comments:

Post a Comment