Monday, November 5, 2012

NovembeR~


This is a good November! 
Because, Little King Kong baby came to this world on 3rd of Nov!
Called him king Kong cause he really overweight until the doctor said need give birth earlier than the expected date.
BUT , his date actually on 16 or 17 of NOV
and yeah... he just too "oversize" until cant wait till the actual date and come to this world!

WELCOME! Little King kong, with weighted 3.85kg! 
Love you cause you are DRAGON, same with me,
Especially you are November too, same as me! =P
 

SEE he sleep warmly in bed!
He actually a 早产baby, but u see his size! fat boy~


NOVEMBER, new start!
Lets talk about my plan.
Gonna end my teaching life soon. Not going to find any job
because i need holidays so much
will head to Sibu/ Miri during November.
And renew my passport so that next month can travel oversea!
Still stick with my tuition schedule, so not so free also even no teaching school
Due to the new born baby, my parents will head to KL for few days
I need to look after my sis and replace my mom to work at canteen!
Haiz... How find job if i still busy like this?

November...
MAny things want to buy!
Want a hair-do equipment sets!
Want a B tee shirt
Want a slimming course (but no time, haha)
Want sushi... someone treat me please!
Want MCD, someone deliver me please!

omG, hungry naw~~~

stay tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment