Tuesday, November 27, 2012

27/11/12

 Last week, three idiots went to cinema for #Twilight part 2
For me, who not yet watch the part 1, trying hard to get connect to what's happening previously
Comment on the movie:
NOT BAD, especially the action part, and I love werewolf in there!
Worth a watch!
BUT, i still preferring my Vampire Diaries!
 

My silly yet crazy friend, Diana
i purposely took her picha actually.
We having our tea time at T4, and my first try on 嫩仙草奶茶
So so nice and love it!
The larger cup of 嫩仙草奶茶belong to Diana
She is superb fans of the drink!
According to her info, she tried out easy drink easy go, Wikitea, and still T4 the best
I mean for 嫩仙草奶茶 only yea.
Another chocolate ice blended fans, told us that, 
she tried  the best chocolate ice blended was from Wikitea!
Okay, back to T4,  recommend this 嫩仙草奶茶 as a MUST drink if you ever reach there

Current me, with New Li-Ning shirt, Singapore Open edition
Thanks supplier for the free gift =P


Can you read me through my eyes?
I wanna say, I am real me, and i hate cheats, hate fake things and fake person
So, if you not going to treat me in real u, just leave me far away.

2 comments:

  1. Remind me how long I didn't watch movie~ He He! But is good thing... save money $.$
    Day by day... semakin mata duitan XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lung hei, i missed the day we dated to went cinema together by ur car, and watched movie separately, I went for piranha and you for snow white &huntsman. We having fun time together.... Miss it.
    MAta duitan is not bad, can save money! haha, u will soon gonna be rich lady!

    ReplyDelete