Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Vampire Diaries


 the VAMPIRE DIARIES season 4 is finally released!
Feel so Excited to watch it!
The onLy angmo drama that I follow watching it since season 1
NO miss any episode!




The 3 main characters/ casts:
The pretty lady, Elena/ Katherine (Nina Dobrev), middle in below picture
The Salvatore brothers, elder,Damon Salvatore ( Ian Somerhalder) ,left in below picture
Salvatore Brothers, younger, Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) , right in below picture

The two brothers are in love with Elena
But Elena choose to be with Stefan
At first sight i also think Stefan is nice
But after the series, I prefer the characteristic of Damon, a very straight guy.





Kinda excited when watched this scene.
Cause i do always hope they are in love together! 

All casts are handsome and pretty!
 A must watch series!

FOR ME, i prefer the elder one, Damon
omG, he so sexy, handsome, and whatever. 
I Just Like him many and very much. LOL
I dunno may be i just like the way he love Elena.
Even he know Elena choose to be with Stefan,
But he still willing to do everything for Elena, the girl he loved. 
  
And.... the real life, They are true Couples!!
So match right!!! 


another casts, the Klaus, Caroline and Tyler
Another one i like is Tyler, act as werewolf at first and become hybrid at last
A muscular man also.( I'm saliva dropping when seeing his muscular)  =P 

The casts: _
I think someone important missing here._  Alaric
This series really cool, love the way they speaking english.
Erm, u know lah, my english like very broken type. 
But i can accept their pretty good slang and easy catch up and understand. 

Wanted enjoy my season 4 right now, say bye here and good night! =P




OHHH~ My Damon!

No comments:

Post a Comment