Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthdaay to me, myself.


okaylah, it's November and i should all time looking for my birthday celebration from someone?
BUT. none.-------------- All empty.
Or I should tell, I am pretty sad this year.

On my actual day, i REQUEST my friend to buy me some sushi
yes, request, or another phrase, begging
LOL
and she say okay, so i get this, the sushi King member card
paid rm 20 to get this cute card, and i am satisfy ALL
REally big thanks to her kindness.


By applying the member card will get vouchers worth RM20, 
thats mean your member card is FREE, 
so? It's really OKay to apply if you are sushi lover!
Between the voucher valid till Dec 2013, so, can "slow slow" spend it!


And then, we ordered some sushi for take away
and these are just my BIRTHDAY Dinner!
Can said i ate them all.
Thinking it's my birthday and there should be some birthday cake to be show here?
Erm... Nope. All Gone. Nothing shown.=(
I dont have good relationship and no cakes for me from others
And the points i want say is, Friends and gals i missed you all. Muahaha!
Where you guys? Hope you all doing well out there! 
Being separated and no ones celebrate with u is kinda LONELY, well.
I should get used with that.
PS: not asking you to pity me. Just... truth/
ANYway, i swear, i am not cake lover also.


And present for myself
THIS!
bought and received from http://www.reebonz.com.my/ weeks ago.
Time to pamper myself again. wallet is bleeding once again. =(
Happy buffday to me.talking to myself

To end this post,
share the cutie sugar glider of BB, the moms of 4!
She is eating some yogurt drops on her hand! HOW cute.





3 comments:

  1. What is inside the big big present box? So curious! Anyway, I guess I forgot your birthday too! Because of No Facebook allowed in my company ... Lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deonne, Its okay, coz i no put notification that shown in others fb home page right side to tell u that today is my birthday! haha, so unless u see ppl post on my wall only know its my day. Anyway, passed dy, soon will be yours! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was always thinking I missed something important.
    20-11 is Eric birthday ... I also only remember until almost reach 12 pm at mid night ... x.x Bad memory! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete