Friday, August 17, 2012

BLood Test


This was my very first ever blood test in my life.
Never go draw blood or blood testing before.
That's why i never know my blood type. lol..
Last last week i grab the chance to follow my friend go for blood test.
I know i need to do so coz i "feel" that there must be some "health problems" on me.
 YES, I really "Kia Si " so i took the most expensive package.
Test for kidney, cancer, liver, serology, tumour, blablabla. Eveything included to be test!

Here is me after the blood drawing.
My comment is, the nurse is kind enough, and she draw my blood with not pain at all.
She actually wan draw blood from my left hand, then see the nerves so obvious so she change to right side.
Then She said " aiya, all your nerves so obvious one ah"
So, since both side so obvious, then she end up draw blood on my right hand.
From the pic can see, yeah, my "green nerves”all over my hand so obvious. LOL
She said, i always easily get bruises since the nerves so obvious. N i should say, she get it exactly correct!


Last week i get my blood test report.
It feel like getting examination results, kinda nervous actually.
Okay. Here is my report.



As what i guess, I got quite alots of ******* inside.
How many ******* here, mean i got that much of "stars"
When i was a child in old times, teacher give me * in exam i will very happy;
the more of the ** the happier i will be
BUT now, the ******* in the blood report mean " ALERT!"
Compared to my friend, i really super unhealthy already.
She got only one *. Waseh...=.=

Okay, another thing to be happy with is, i knew my blood type already
the definitely B, B suit me la.. i like. lol
Who wan find me donate blood shud be no a big deal for me..(but mine is unhealthy one) =D
After this i will take good care on my own especially eating habit.
Try avoid the bad & unhealthy food as well. U guys too ya!
Good Luck to me. Hope get some improvement in future.
ALERT....! ps. ATTENTION!! BEWARE !!!


#### Sharing my 1st blood test experience ####

2 comments:

  1. So many B here ;) Peggy, Derek, You and ME!! Anyway! I should go for some test too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, so happy same type with u guys. Coz if something happen to me, I still got many friends donate blood for me! Hahahaha! Heard Peggy said fam also B wor. No worry! Should go test leh, so that we know which kind of food should avoid eat too much, which food we should eat more. =] stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete