Thursday, August 23, 2012

The secret of Beauty: Kinohimitsu & NH Colla-Plus

What i am going to share about in this post is as stated in the title above
The Beauty Drinks which work out to improve someone's skin to make it brighter and gorgeous!
The NH Colla-Plus (Left one)  and Kinohimitsu (Right one)!


First time get to know these kind of product is from my dear TIE Chui Ping, who very knowledgeable which this kind of things which related to skin care and make up stuffs. LOL.I think that happened years ago.
She tried the products first and told me that sometimes it works but sometimes don‘t.
During that time i never think to get it cause need to maintain only see the effect obviously.
But somehow as a poor student like me, have not much money to maintain for it.

Last month, I back my hometown from Kuching, my mom told me seriously like " WHY u become Darker? Where you go? U now Even almost same Dark with me"
(Usually I used to be fairer than my mom! =(  But now I feel like "really??? wtf...i must take some action! " )
The sad thing was, my aunt and my friend (Ling) also told me the same thing. Oh no...

Then in the meantime i went to watsons and saw the colla-plus is under promotion price, RM 148 (normal 167.70). So I give it a try. (Never do research before purchase it. LOL)
The funny thing is, my boss strike the TOTO the next week and asking me what i want. I dint think much and answered "collagen". LOL... so i bought the second one, Kinohimitsu
I never think to get these at this time since i still jobless. But...i need get back my original skin tone what!
Currently one day for colla-plus & one day for Kinohimitsu.. Hope they work on me!
And my boss said....they do work on me! Glad to hear that..=D
For me, it somehow work on me but not so obviously seen the effect lo!



Lets have a brief look on how the products improve our skin:
1) NH Colla-Plus
7 Beauty Effects included: 
  • Improves Elasticity- Strengthens and supports the skin structure to improve skin tone and elasticity
  • Hydrating - Enhances the moisture holding capacity of skin cells.
  • Anti-Ageing - Nourishes skin to prevent ageing and smoothen fine lines and winkles. ( I NEED THIS) 
  • Whitening - Whiten skins and brightens a dull complexion. ( I aim for this! )
  • Regenerating - Promotes tissues regeneration to heal injured skin and scars. ( Someone Introduced this to me before, for scars on my hand, my another purpose too! )
  • Stimulates Metabolism - Accelerates metabolism to rejuvenate the skin.
  • Revitalizing - Revitalize hair and nails with its complete range of amino acid.

2) KINOHIMITSUHow it works:
  • It immediately gives skin a UV-protection for up to 9 hours! ( Lazy bone like me, seldom apply sunblock, NEEDED)
  • It continuously breaks down melanin in the skin and inhibits the formation of new melanin.
  • It effectively repairs damaged cells, repels free radicals and restores skin's vitality and youth.

    My comments:
    Kinohimitsu is more focus on working to protect skin from harmful UV-rays which may cause the dullness of the skin while colla-plus tends to work overall for the skin like moisture, hydrating, whitening etc. And I super like the taste of NH Colla plus, so delicious one like drinking ribena.
    While for Kinohimitsu, it so sour to me, but i adapt with its taste!
    My new start. Hope to get fairer than my mom!  weird hope.............=S

End up my post with my pic with Kinohimitsu. =)
My just-wake-up face and a bottle of kinohimitsu start up my day. Drink before going for my outdoor activities!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! can i ask how old were you when you started consuming NH colla plus/ collagen drink? Did it bring any side effects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there.do u still keep the box?i really need tht box.do reply me 0175704962.i will pay for it.

    ReplyDelete