Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Crazy Oppa Gangnam Style



If you asked me what's HOT now? I will say "oppa Gangnam Style"!
If you dunno what is that, you'll definitely OUT-dated. lol...
Or if you still singing "Wow, fantastic Baby! " , you should better change to gangnam style!

Meaning Of Oppa Gangnam Style:
Oppa actually refers to the elder brother of a female, while the Gangnam style is a Korean language which describe the luxurious lifestyle of Gangnam district, one of the area of Seoul, Korea.
"Oppa Gangnam style" may be translated as " I am loving gangnam style" or " I am gangnam style". 

The song is performed by Korean pop rapper, PSY. The dance in his MV is a horse-riding style dancing and it really amazingly attract me in such funny style and expressions. 

Although Psy is kinda fatty-chubby elder artist, he manage to dance actively in his own style, a big CLAP to him since he started up a new trend to entertain his audience! Salute and respect! =D
There are 2 version of its music videos : HYUNA version (Left) and PSY version (Right)
If listen to the song without MV, I will prefer Psy version.
However, i more interested in Hyuna's music video since the dancing is more complete and nice to watch.
They (dancers and singers) really dance well and nice there! I wanna learn too! lolol...
I feel like wanna dance like them when the music is on. yeah, oppa gangnam style!



R U Ready?
LET's go gangnam style! 





No comments:

Post a Comment