Tuesday, July 30, 2013

April trip to Kuching!

WHAT??? APRIL ??
NO WRONG! APRIL ...
Already past half year already only i blog about it!!!
lololol...

woke up early with swollen eyes
happy cox gonna fly to kuching lah
have to mention here i didnt edit this pic honestly!
and i pretty like my face skin tone here.
credited to LANEIGE sleeping pack! ** highly recommended*


SALE Seasons so cant resist the Sale got myself some mask!
# see the date stated there. haha!

believe that everyone familiar with this! #sakae sushi
1st time dinning here. love their sushi even abit pricey compared to sushi King.

Ipad-talised  ordering system! GOOD one to save human energy what!
All foods looking delicious on pad!

#foodie at sakae sushi! yum`
Now started missed it already~

The next morning, very excited to besties gathering
woke up early also waiting them pick me up
Nowadays date with them need dress up nicely dy.
HAHA! Our rules, to show up we got improvement and
NO more nerdie uni-students looks!

So, that day my ootd. show up my pics here cox
i kinda like my hair that day! hahaha!
Of course i got my vest whole day with me.

tadaa...gathering always exciting!
Group photo first! Our venue that day , SANGA Japanese restaurant
#take 1
Ohhh, Lyzee why you so cute! >.<

#take 2 

Never missed one. #selca of the day
Busy photo shooting! and talk non-stop!
We still having fun together like old time! 

and also Cass joined us too! 
Another IT cutie!  Always give me warmly hug when meet me~


Ok. We gonna shoots for FOOD now~
Perhaps my food shooting pic still looking good as before
long time no capture food pic dy~
#sushi plate

#potato salad

#Japanaese style Bento

#Ramen

#i-not-sure-what-is-this. hot stone rice maybe?
lol

#chessy chicken rice

focus on our table with full of food!
Thats the things i want show you! 
Love this feel~

Another group photo of us
Pic got abit blur cox it's from christine phone 
sharing through apps may affected the pixels! Anyway i still love it!
She always came with weird idea that we shud take photo at lingerie section
so tat we can assume that fake model is either lywee or shirleen
lol... 

Our gathering end after shopping at Merdeka mall!
Thanks gals for willing give me time to meet up!!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment