Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Best Cities/ Countries I've been to

1) London

I miss every single moment in LONDON badly
the Big Ben
the Tower Bridge
the London Eye
the Underground
the Westfield
the Kensington Palace








My London entry 1: HERE
My London entry 2: HERE
My London entry 3: HERE
My London entry 4: HERE
My London entry 5: HERE

2) Paris

I miss every building in PARIS , France badly
but not the people... Just miss :
the Arc de triomphe
the Galerie la fayette
the Eiffel Tower
the Louvre pyramid











My Paris entry 1: HERE
My Paris entry 2: HERE


3) Vernice

I miss every scenes in Italy, especially Venice!
A place without vehicles, yet boat as their main transportation

St Marco at Venice
is a space with full of artistic pieces

Venetian Carnival masks as their signature art piece!


My Venice trip entry : HERE



4) Milan, Italy

Signature gorgeous Milan Duomo church
Amazing architecture design 




My Milan trip entry : HERE


5) Florence




Well known as shopping heaven
_ THE MALL OUTLET _

Statue Of David -the well known art piece 

My Florence trip entry : HERE

6) Singapore


Sentosa Island

Universal Studios Singapore
must visit places for whole family to enjoy their trip

Marina Bay Sands swimming pool
Start missing those days swimming there!

My Singpore trip entry 1 : Click Me
Universal Studio Singpore entry 2 : Click Me and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment