Monday, December 5, 2011

The Buddy...

This is a very out-dated post 
Last Last Thursday
When my mood is definitely DOWN
As i remembered, I felt very bad, sad and hungry that time...
Until late at 9pm just take my first meal of the day- instant mee.
Felt lonely too since my funny room-mate not around 

Just after finished my "dinner"
I received a call from friend (Wilander) asking me out for "limteh"
What a surprise for me
because we already long time no see after he further his study at KL
Since.....months ago? I forget. Haha =P
May be THIS link was story about our last gathering.

That time..when i was short hair and Hui Ching was long hair..=D

Ok, he still same, with his beard, and 
Still, love smoking and like teasing me gaining weight
Hmm.. I admit! That is nothing bad that i getting fatter, right! =D

After that go pick up Henry and Kevin
then go HIJAU 
Wilander got his brand new Nerdy spec
and I put his spec on me
Thinking to get a big spec like this for my own? 

Wilander and I.. 
After months no see. He still look same la..

And also the stupid Kevin
His habit, biting the straw
still, never change his habit


I can said that, it's much more relax to chat with guys instead of girls
I always used to listen to them talking about useless and funny stuffs
My bad mood turned much more better after outing with them
Thanks guys!

* Wish to go here *


***************************************************************************

Today is 5th of December
I'm gonna intro a pretty Birthday lady, Deonne Chieng
I post it here, b'cause she will view my blog one day
 Here i wanna wish her;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ALL THE BEST
+
Pretty always~





=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment