Monday, December 26, 2011

Nana's23rd Birthday + My 23rd of DeC

 Last Tuesday, sharp at 12.00am
We get ready the cake, McD happy meal..the gifts and went to Peggy's house
Also, at last minute we decided to ask Harris Ling to go out with us!
So, it can be said that..Harris Ling is our another surprise"gift" for Nana Kiu.


When we reached her home, NAna Kiu was sleeping
That a good chance for us to ready a surprise for her
Right after that, we heard Peggy said she wake up already
So, we lighten up those candles and ask Harris to hold it, and get ready at downstairs.


Here is my gift for her..=P


 Then , she gotta took pics with her presents
We force Harris to join in since he also the "gift" for Nana that night! =P
Then, Harris showing his "imba" face.lol


Before leave, we had our group photo shooting~ 


Dear NAna Kiu, big liao oh..
hope you'll like all those gifts u received.
And hope u do really enjoy your uni life.=)
Right here, i wanna say to you that
 "Nice to have you as my friend"

******************************************************************************
My 23rd of Dec


After suffer weeks for FYP report..
23/12 - is the due of FYP report
and, it also indicates that...I' m gotta free from FYP 1 on 23/12!

so.. my lovely coursemate already planed lots of activities on 23/12
K+D+M
= singK + Dinner + Movie

Just after class, we direct go tapao some foods and went to K-11
Here we got our JAKARTA room! =)
I like K-11 so much, for their sound system.. and 
their Price~ quite cheap what!
For weekdays; RM10 per pax with, 2 drinks, from 1pm-8pm!
means, sing for 7 hours only RM 10, with 2 drinks provided!
NOT bad hor.. and honestly, i really like their sound system.=D
It's not my 1st time been there, last time i went there with my friend
and she also said that, among all KCH K-place she goes,
She like K-11 's sound system the most. and now i agree with her too.

Yie Wern + Christine here

and our...foodss..=D
too craving for singing section, until the foods are messed around

* To protect our PKET gals' image. not much photos to be post out here*
somemore the room is so dark, cant catch the nice photo also.><

AND.. THanks so much to ah Meng for the tang yuan brought for me!
I just feel like "身处异乡,却能感受人情温暖”  at this season.=D

After sing K, we went to Popular Vegeterian Restaurant for dinner
Here is our food, almost same as last  time when celebrate ah Meng's birthday

The M part- movie part, sorry that i din't join!
Because...I so tired, and i need rush to pack my luggage
So.. I just meet up with one of my Bff...  

I like his specs so much. Haaha. look like noob kia.

He still the same, smoker, with his cigarettes

Then..back hostel and meet up with suok ing..
We get ready our things, and thanks to TcP and potato, for sending us to airport
After a long night waiting..
It's my flight here..the MAS WIngs~


And they are so sweet, beside the breakfast, they also gave us this small box
"With compliments, Merry Christmas"
The service not bad.=D

It's my revision week ,but...it seems
I will very busy.not for studying..
Argh..but.....for attending wedding dinner?
Fly to another place tomorrow. so I'll off for 2days.=)
Stay tuned..........




=END=

2 comments:

  1. waiya, 有感动到。
    我喜欢你写的"Nice to have you as my friend"。
    如果你亲口跟我说,我会更感动。哈哈
    anyway,thanks for what u all have done, i appreciate it ... and i knw u the planner tat nite..thanks la

    ReplyDelete
  2. nono, u're wrong, i not the planer la.. i think some planned by Peggy ler. haha!
    那句话我写写爽而已,你不要太在意~ 哈哈

    ReplyDelete