Saturday, December 24, 2011

I ❤ Instagram


 Hey, friends~
It's 24 DEC 2011, @ 3.05 am 
and now i still awake, net surfing at Starbucks Coffee @ KIA
KIA=Kuching International Airport!


Why i am here~? 
Coz...I'm waiting my flight which depart at 6.45am
And i plan to overnight here. =D
An experience~ and now i felt...Freezing cold Here! Arh!
My hands are shaking typing this post! Haha..=D
And another guy is just directly put on his long pants behind me.=.=|| 
I think he also beh tahan the coldness already.= X


Noted the back, the Starbucks was Closed at the time~

OKAY
Back to the topic. Recently addicted with a android/mac application
named "Instagram"
It's not a new application i think. Coz i saw many peoples used that before
I just wondering what it is and download it  
It is a fun & quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. 
Snap a photo, then choose a filter to transform the look and feel of the shot into a memory to keep around forever. 

And I like its filters' effect!

There are many filters effect available
Lets look at many Joansss  here
with many different effect.
All effect make awesome pictures.=D
( The very first Right Top one is the original picture without any effect)


A view of Unimas with the effect! 
Nice huh? 
Pics can be directly post on facebook/twitter or any other social network.


Woah...To end the post, it's already 3.30am
1 and half hour to go to have my early breakfast at KFC
Which one to choose later on??


All pictures above taken by Instagram. I ❤ Instagram so far. =D
Those who play this applications, follow me at there ya. =)



=END=










No comments:

Post a Comment