Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back home day

My holiday started and thats mean CNY is around the corner
Back to hometown today. and..feel like wanna do something to my hair..
LOL
So........................


Spot the difference, What did I do on my 1st day back home?
Obviously, I dyed my hair with Liese bubble hair color again
And..felt satisfy with the result this time..
It can be said that it is averagely dyed every part of my hair
However..I felt helpless with my "not long not short" fringe..=.=
And the eldest may scold me that:
"Cut your fringe la, cover ur eyes make you like hantu"
BUT. I decided not to cut into fringe ler...HOW
Pin 'em up will make my face look round wor. =X
= headache ah =


When I felt it's time for me to enjoy and have enough sleep;
BUT...so bad I still do need wake up early at 6.30am

WHY?

It's my cousin BIG BIG day tomorrow..
Need go her house and get ready for the gaming session =S


The pretty gorgeous lady is my cousin.
*Wish Them have happy married Life*

.
.
.
.
Nah..My problems come..
What to wear, and how to have my hair-do for the dinner??
Well, That's always girls' problem...
But people like me, have not enough sleep for previous days
With the big dark circle and eye bags
Should head to mask time first and go for beauty sleep.
For the dress problem.........CinCai la..
Not my day, Okay...LOL.

2 comments:

  1. big eye bags?just wear the thick thick spect is enough!settled!haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceh.. 逃避不能解决问题啊~ 哈哈

    ReplyDelete