Thursday, January 5, 2012

For Fun only

This is a very haolian post of mine~
Haha.. If u don like to see a haolian me, so u gotta stop here. LOL

Story start like this...
Went to mall today after breakfast with friend.
Accompany her to settle her electronic device at a shop of Parkcity mall
I was really bored with those electronic stuff so i went to Popular book store to seek for some interesting book~
Unfortunately, the choices of Bintulu Popular book store is really limited.
So I look forward to The bay,and then the Nichii department store to seek new clothes for CNY.
Feel so speechless for shopping alone.
Guess what. Shopping mood is ON but NO shopping buddies with me.
It's like.... *Forever Alone * like this


And.. I am " Xiao Li" ? LOL


I like Nichii as well, specially like their design style & quality.
I remember that i owned 2 or 3 pieces of Dresses from Nichii for previous CNY too
Just like this: 
the same cloth on the model and me* photo taken last year* noted my arm just look a bit muscular~


Today, i randomly picked up 4 dresses and went to fitting room
Here is the result: Muahaha~

#1 Lace dress, i like this the most cox there got pockets on it!
Comment: A bit pricey,around RM109.90 
New arrival item , no discount
A bit big on me even it is S size (in angmo size)
&
I spotted my muscle again* the arrow marked* 
omG* or it is actually my fat? LOL


 #2 Dotted Chiffon top dress
Comment: No pockets
*no much comment
but i prefer the 1st one
also RM 100 plus i think =)


#3 #4  Very random dresses 
Comment: Not really like the style just tried for fun
Somehow the left one look OK for me
The right one..totally not suit me.Haha
RM 89.90 + discount 20 %


All are work wear/ OL style, and yes..i am the simple type cox sexy wear NOT my style at all
At the end, i end up buying None of them. Hahaha..
because No one give me comments so no confident to buy those clothes...
( If Lyzee Lee is by my side she will definitely ask me buy all  XD)
Or maybe I will look for their other outlets for more choices? 
Or just do online shopping for hunting CNY clothes..=D

Argh...feel like wanna enjoy the day but i am going to face EXAMs soon!


and again, back to the sucks uni life..........*so hate
 



= END =

2 comments:

  1. Haha! The blue color one I guess is the third one? is nice on you :) Very lady and look slim. If you said you have a little fat on your hand. That one cover all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but dont like tat one look not fashionable. haha!

    ReplyDelete