Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Randomly Update

It's already week 5 of this semester..
Times flies... and i am still like a immature Final year student 
Lazy, relaxing, aimless, sometime hopeless..and bla bla bla (something negative)..
Dunno how to start my FYP...so, miracle please....
Good Luck to my all fyp friends.. Lets work hard together..


Just get my FYP log book and buku panduan of fyp since last week.
Hmm.. All i lack of is TIMES..
If time can be measured, i need TONS of time to digest the info/ datasheet for my fyp...
Something/someone please cure my laziness..=P
Besides time, i also need source of intelligence, TcP please borrow me!  T^T

OK, stop the fyp topic which spoilt the mood..
Just share something interesting in my recent life..
Now i am reading a book, entitled, "Gentleness is your greatest strength"
I think i am not gentle enough so i try to gain some tips to be gentle through the book.
Will share some comments if i finish reading it. =)


I get this cube since 1st week of this semester, a little gift from miss Nana.
I knew it can be "transform" into a flower, but stupid me dunno how to make it


And every time i look at the cube, i will think about the logo of "Talkbox" application
See...look alike right?
Haha, i know i have quite a good imagination sometime..lol 

Finally, last week i went Nana's house and ask her how to "transform" the cube into a flower
So, i tried it
See, the result
Erm..i know i am not expert enough in handwork but at least the leaves are obviously seen
But the petals failed la... it should be look nicer than this. =P
Flower..hmm..failed flower..=)


Spend whole noon at Nana's house last Saturday
and her neighbour kid come to play with her
OmG, they can communicate well.
(the little kid is just 6/ 7 years old only)
They talk about the pets..
And he bring along his little doggy whose named "MEI CHEE"
I was like "WHAT?" when Nana used to call it as "Mei Chee"
Haha..They are so cute.


Nana's tortoises (乌龟)
I dunno their names .=X

The kid also bring along his Turtle (鳖)
He keep asking Nana to put the tortoises together with his turtle
But Nana said the turtle will bite her tortoises
Lastly, he gave one of his seashells to Nana's tortoises
He is quite a cute child.. lol


Thanks peggy and Nana bring me to their house and play and sleep(nap) there

Lastly, end my post with my recent pic
Ugly me with a huge pimple at the bottom of my lips.
ISh....Please ignore that, the main point of sharing this pic is..
Wanna introduce my new room mate..
MONEY  TANG  (look at the back)
 Hee..hee...... =P =P
Description?? Hmm... Super Funny, Naive, Cute!




=END=

好歌推荐:

洪卓立 鍾舒漫 - 傻瓜





洪:要不是突然看到你眼睛會说话 也許不會對你装傻
鍾:所以我決定收下 你的花 相信你 說的每句話 
洪:是你讓我的心跳每秒鐘快幾下 突然想吻你的面頰 
鍾:所以我閉上雙眼 幻想著 期待那些浪漫佳話 花前月下 
洪:你也在想我嗎 
鍾:你和我一樣嗎 
洪:如果愛真的來臨 
合:我們會牽手迎接嗎 
洪:我是傻瓜 雨聲嘩嘩 晚風沙沙 
鍾:想到未來還是有點害怕 
洪:我會陪在你身邊 每個今天 
鍾:可是明天你會不會愛上新的她 
洪:我是傻瓜 雨聲嘩嘩 晚風沙沙 
鍾:未知的路 我們是否 要一起出發 
合:海角天涯 一直到青春變成白髮 
鍾:我只希望你 
洪:只希望你 
合:叫我傻瓜
洪:我是傻瓜 雨聲嘩嘩 晚風沙沙
鍾:想到未來還是有點害怕 
洪:我會送你一個家 也許不大 
鍾:但是足夠把我們的 夢想都裝下 
洪:大傻瓜 雨聲嘩嘩 晚風沙沙
鍾:未知的路 我們是否 要一起出發 
合:海角天涯 一直到青春變成白髮
鍾:我只希望你 
洪:只希望你 
合:叫我傻瓜   原來一世聰明 為你變傻 

5 comments:

  1. Why is Money? O.O! Isn't that my name??
    Anyway~ Start your FYP! Where should I chat with you? It seems like you have 2 Facebook account :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i got 2 account, but another one u no add oh.. Both can use la.
    Haha, her laptop use "Money Tang" so i call her money tang lor..

    ReplyDelete
  3. joan tang, bring tat flower 2 me..i show it to u...
    i tell you, tis morning, tat meiqi run to our house when we juz open our door...it now stick to us de ler..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...u everyday give food to her, she sure very stick with u gals de la~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also..Lazy, relaxing, aimless, sometime hopeless..and bla bla bla (something negative)...mayb i worse,haha

    ReplyDelete