Thursday, October 27, 2011

Unimas 15th Convocation (Part 2)

Continued...................
More sorts of pichasss...........
From other source.................


Previous cell group members...
exclude: Angel ( came late); HuaSien & Su SinLing ( leave early)

Gals from Bintulu~ 

BFF~~ 

With My pretty Dear TcP & Huey Chyi~~



TcP & TSi

I found this is funny..So i edited it!
SORRY NANA~~ HAhaha~
Guess what she said??
"DU NUIT AH! "   =D

Deonne Chieng & TcP

Mix mix mix....pictures...
The moment, the historical moment!


Pretty lady Mei Chee with the princess umbrella

Deonne & Mei Chee

Wet hair Nana with Huey Chyi~


Finally, group photo~`
Everyone look at different cameras~

Also Happy Graduation to ....
Jimmy , Ah Soon, Zhen Yick & Adrian..& Shirley !
(No Adrian's pic coz he rushed to airport after the ceremony)


....................
.............
........
....
..


Owh....
Another one..
My friend, from Swinburne
also graduate on 26th October
He is...
AH SENG~~


HAppy Convocation And Happy Graduation to you!
(Claim a meal from me ONLY IF u saw this post) =D 
By here, wish you :
发大财,
Tiok Jackpot
做老板
心想事成~




=END=

4 comments:

  1. Joan Tang, u gonna kill by me ar...I should delete that photo de..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... which one ?? haiyo.. u so sayang me, wont kill me de..=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha.. I laugh.. on the one DU NUIT AH.. So funny.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, me no sayang u de...我现在已经越来越大胆了,我不会怕你的了~猪啊你~

    ReplyDelete