Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Unimas 15th Convocation

 Congratulations!
It's a celebrations!
Sincerely congratulations to my friends who having graduation 
last weekend.

 A very memorable day
for me too..
Whole day rushing here and there
Busy here and there .=)

23rd of October
After morning service and breakfast
We back hostel and ready all of the presents 
thinking to wait them outside the hall
BUT we spend time lepak at the little gifts stalls there
Suddenly realize the crowed of BLUE PEOPLE came out
Then we fast fast run towards the hall, with flowers and gifts on our hands.
The condition get worse since it was raining day!

Of course, it's hard to find the person we know
Everyone squeezing like sardine out there
Everyone so excited to take pics with those who are graduated.
Took photos under the rain..
So "狼狈"

Everything in messed, until i forget to take pics using my own phone
Never mind, i will get a copy from others source soon..
So, enjoy pictures here...

Firstly, CONGRATULATION to ah Hua~~ 
You are so cute on that day!
And we got the same expression !
Tadaa~

 Suok Ing and Ah Hua Ling

Adeline and Ah Hua Ling~

Next, CONGRATULATION to getting "ladier" de Mei Chee~
Definitely a caring person i met in Unimas..
Love~

Adeline & Mei chee in the house

Princess Suok Ing & Mei Chee with the princess umbrella

I only manage capture their pics
MY DEAR TcP, Ah Hua, & Mei Chee
left out Huey Chyi, Ivy, Su Sinling,and bla bla bla...so on


My BIG BIG CONGRATULATION to my Dear Tcp
Honestly, very happy for u gals....
And you are really pretty on that day!


pretties with TcP..


I purposely put this as the largest size to end my post
NANA du nuit with my dear TCP~~~
Best buddies!! Cheers!







=END=

4 comments:

  1. You sure I pretty not? =.=
    Played too much b4 convo you know.
    Everyone was so tired at that time.
    Anyway, thanks to my dear Joan for everything you have done to me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty la. i dunno how...naturally pretty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. why need copyright? haha! Du nuit ah

    ReplyDelete