Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My collection~

 Tidy up my room last few days
and found my collections
gifted by friends which bought from other countries
So i decided to wrote this post.
I know, kinda boring, but it just my post for sharing~

 The keyring from UK
the Eiffel Tower keyring 1
super like this, coz it's 3D keyring

Eiffel Tower keyring 2
I hope..I can visit the place in future!


 From Scotland~


Here is the necklace bought by my dear TcP from China~
Cute right!


Another blinky OWL necklace from Hong Kong
(Actually I wondering It is from HK or Macau)


A lovely Handmade clay 
also from HK by Wendy~

Nanta soap from Bali, Indonesia
thanks Wendy for the souvenirs again.=)

These two are Koalas from Australia
One gifted by Harry, and another one gifted by my secondary tuition teacher


This one i bought myself from Singapore
the theme park, Universal Studios


From Japan, Hokkaido (北海道)
SNOOPY phone strap


adorable and cute little decoration also from Japan 


Seahorse, not from Miri, But from Sabah


And still got many many other things..
I lazy to post them up
Just show part of them
Thanks my friends for remembering
 to bring some souvenirs to me as they travel those places
I will keep them nicely in my gift box~ =)
Haha~=P 





=END=

1 comment:

  1. Mine one so louzy one. DOn't show out la. Paiseh ah. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete