Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sushi King Hunting

 Here is our Sushi King day entry
The photos are captured long time ago but I just posted it now

TcP is promoting the soya sauce
Potato is promoting the sushi and sushi King card
Nana promoting the Green Tea
and I is promoting the Sushi King menu

Here are the sushiss we ate that day:






Last week pretty Therry brought me to have tea break
At a hawker stalls at Segama
A new place for me, coz I never been there

Here is Therry's 海底椰~ 

My White Lady
It look simple but...

But when I mixed it up
There are lots of fruits inside~
Tasted nice~


I also ordered a laksa mee as meal of the day
Not bad~~


Recent me..cut my fringe again...look noob


Introduce the greenish doggy, turtle, and pinky hippo to u all
I used to hug them last last last night at Nana's place
hahaha.. they prefer to sleep with me instead stay with Nana~
Yes... I missed them! 





5 comments:

  1. Is sekama no segama...I go there before...is mushu bring us go de...haha
    waiha...miss my dog, turtle n hippo rite? come my house c them la...but no let u rebut n hug them again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the chocolate mint,tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, tat mushu kuat pandai explore place to eat.
    He bring u go but no bring me! Heng!
    Actually I want chocolate mint too. But I change to white lady.
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heng ur head!white lady can eat anywhere in Kuc, but the choco mint really really really tasty!!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time u bring me go la! i try that la.
    I see it more expensive than white lady ma... so i order white lady only ma.. hahahaha! I so poor de hor!

    ReplyDelete