Friday, July 22, 2011

23 July is Coming!

Hey friends.. long time no see...=P
Recently a bit emo..BECAUSE rushing my training report!
Yeah, i hate report writing.
As what i wrote in FB few days ago..
"i rather go into factory climb up and down, touch here and there till hands dirty
than i just sit under the air-cond in the office to write report"

Besides report writing..
I also busy with this:


Yes... i dyed my hair already..
i cant stand with my lousy 2 colors hair
I wish to dye my hair few months ago
but the company not allow us to have dyed hair
So, i've been force to postponed my plan.
And now, i am going to leave the company already
My heart itchy, so dyed hair earlier. =P

It's easily to use and apply on
It's not my first time using this product
My previous color is chestnut Brown
This time i tried Ash brown
It's very light color actually;
and look more to grey-ish & greenish on the picture on the box

Lets have some information about the products:

Liese Bubble Hair Color is a new type of permanent hair color.
Just apply foam on hair and massage.
No more troublesome sectioning of hair!
Foam reaches all over the head easily and you can achieve beautiful, evenly colored hair easily!

Click into this LINK to get more information about the choice of colors. =)


After that...wanna see the results?

The color looks more obvious in real person =P
But the color is not the one i expected!
Yet i still satisfy with the result!

******************************************************
Write so long still haven't back to main topic..
23rd JULY
what the special date for??
It's the date of my LAST day in my training place

Feeling??
Weird more to happy.
Actually i felt natural to the face the end of my training life
But what the things happened recently make me feel totally WEIRD.
I dunno how to describe the feeling..
People surrounding make me feel strange too..
1,2, 3.....
“Kuat pelik satu kali! "
Ahh... dont care much...
I need enjoy my coming holidays !

For those friends who also finished their LI today or tomorrow:
Wish you guys enjoy your holidays too..
BIG SMILE =)

6 comments:

  1. Guess what.. That's the color I tried last time. And Ah hua chose the same color as well. What a coincidence. It doesn't look greyish but rather more to YELLOW. =.=

    Btw, long time no see you liao, so miss you my dear! T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAst time? mean when oh? i tot u dyed twice, 1st is milk tea n 2nd is marshmallow? LOL .. i am old woman, kinda forgetful!
    Yalor~ i expected got greyish and greenish as the main pic on box ho! but it bring more brownish!
    Anyway, i got dyed my hair i satisfy enuf liao~ hehe
    I miss u too la, dear.. wish to go find u ~ BUT.. need cop passport 1st. heehee.=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no.. First time is that ash de liao. Coz first time I don't want too bright de color but I dunno why it becomes golden yellow like that. Ah Hua also same color le. I helped he dyed de. Haha! I nvr dye milk tea bo?? o.O

    Then the marshmallow last week just dyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAr.. HAHA.. BUT mine not as bright as Hua hua bor!
    Mayb i to early wash it! LOL 20 min.i direct wash liao..coz my mum calling me fast fast get out of bathroom ma.. =P
    I said i lupa lor. hehe. then who dyed milk tea hor? LOL I confused liao eh

    ReplyDelete
  5. i come kacau kacau here..
    Print my footprint...
    i no dye my hair...
    n
    Enjoy u holiday, c u at sibu

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo.. will see u at sibu kah? then i don want go liaw~ haha

    ReplyDelete