Tuesday, July 5, 2011

All My favourite

Hmm.. a very random post again. =.=
Have nothing special to share....
Somemore i am having a bad headache now...
I think didnt have enough sleep due to rushing my PLC report last night had caused this.

Just back from M-box with friend. I ate the "MBox Ramen" as my dinner.
However the Ramen is out of stock and replaced with "翻前一叮" noodles.
Well, it is not bad what. At least the soup still taste the same.
But i prefer Ramen more to noodles .=D
This post will most probably discuss about my favourite
Few days ago, I asked my friend bring this to me, from MIRI
I love to the max....It is Puff!
Available at Miri 's 烧包
(A famous shop named "Shao Bao" which sell puff, egg tart, shao bao etc)

My another favourite, milk tea
Enjoy it last Sunday!
Green apple yogurt, pure milk tea
both are yummy

Back to my childhood
I love this kind of sweets so much
seldom see this sweets in market nowadays
Hmm...it bring back my childhood memories..

Tomorrow,Wednesday
looking forward my badminton night again!
Really enjoy the time spend with my SY buddies..
Recent me.. =)
Someone "sampat" asking whether i did edit my pictures or not
HAHA, i knew he is just kidding
But i want to share out here, and said;

Yes..i did..
I used to insert my blog-link to my pics before upload it! =)


To train yourself become a good photographer,
must first to learn on how to capture the best picture of your own
I am not a good-looking person
so i must get the right angle of my own to capture the best picture of mine
Important criteria is ANGLE
Angle make the difference
AGREE?




HEY WORLD,
GOOD NIGHT, and SWEET DREAM


4 comments:

  1. Not good looking person? Wa~ Your 要求 very high le! Like this also not consider good looking? Hm... then other not good looking person have to Go jump tasik Unimas lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah dear.. I keep looking at ur pic found sth different.. u shape ur eyebrow is it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalor, early shaped dy, when my sis wedding. i follow my sis to bridal shop for make up. they cut my eyebrow without my permission! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! i see! more lady like ki. Kurang sikit innocent de feel but more mature lady feel

    ReplyDelete