Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Paddy House

Spent a night having dinner at the paddy house last week!
@-@ out of dated post again. =S
The paddy house, another restaurant of New Worlds Suites, Bintulu
It was my 1st time to try their food
Honestly to say.. nice but pricy~~~

I'am not going to write much, due to my laziness
and i am in blur blur situation (just woke up)
yeah...i slept at 8 and woke up at about 12.++
@_@ abnormal lifestyle of me....

Enjoy the pictures only ya..=)

A gorgeous place, with waiter standing there welcome you
and lead you to the seats..

Here is their food menu and drinks menu.
Parts of the things on table..
Condition.............
Not much people dine in here..

The special/famous dish of restaurant

ME + the fake"chef "
Promoting the promotion dishes of the month
May come have a try!
Really nice lor~ >_<

me me me...
ignore my lousy long fringe
note my super fatty arm + "muscle"
Please tell me how to slim down!!
I tak tahan already~ Argh...
GARLIC BREADS
for FREE..

Chicken chop in mushroom sauce
taste great!
This this this
is my cappuccino!!
Super duper love it!
Sizzling sirloin steak

And..........i hate red carrots!
so... get out from my plate! heee heee.

I think..will go this place once in a blue moon only
look forward other fine dine places
which offer nice yet not-too-expensive dishes
I'm poor lady..=(

My weight............
"NO EYES SEE"


Thatz all..i gonna back to my bed warm bed~
Night world!




No comments:

Post a Comment