Sunday, August 7, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Day 1)

Last week was a busy yet happy week for me
Why, coz my dear from SIBU came visit me! =D
So excited and cant wait to meet her since last week

Thursday afternoon, went to pick them at bus station
HUH?? What a surprise for me that, she brought a turtle with her!
TURTLE?? yes.. turtle refers to..MISS NANA~ the one appear in my old post..=)
We use to call her turtle b'coz that is her nickname.. =P

After lunch at SCR and shop around at Parkcity mall
We went to tanjung Batu beach..
Here come with some pictures..


See..Miss turtle wearing a turtle shirt
Sweat~ hehe..
They always my best models.. =)


Saw a lots of dead fishes
wondering where they came from, and what cause their deadness
Most probably the pollution? I think so..
Hemm..So..Do take care of our environment har!
Little cute crab had been bullied by Miss Tie Chui Ping
She keep bully it ..by obstruct the way of little crab
Night time..
They tasted my mum's home cook dishes
and we wasted alot of time "popek" in my warm room.=P
After bath, we went out again to have supper at Mbox

Here, we tried the tasty and juicy Kong pia

Our drinks..
Enjoy the moments...When we:
Chit chatting..
Eating..
gossiping..


To be continue....


8 comments:

  1. Especially gossiping hor!! Got Miss Peanut mah! Got her = got funny thing happens. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~I reali enjoy the trip with u all lo...joan even though u keep tell me no want c me appear in bintulu again, but i knw u juz kidding de lo, n thanks lo..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 知道就好~哈哈!快快plan 下次几时再来民都鲁~ 呵呵!永顺说我们放飞机厚!根本就把他给忘记去~哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈,我真的是忘记掉~你跟他赔罪吧~哈哈
    不要跟他说我忘记掉~
    你叫tcp过去陪你啦,他现在得空到不得了,趁他还没找到工之前,你就快快的绑住她先,不然做工了之后就比较难了~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 什么叫得空到不得了?你好像也是厚.不管几点online都会看到你.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我只是现在得空罢了,而且我都不出街的,当然你每天都能看到我上线啦~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  7. tcp 说你没有陪他,她就不来啊~哈哈!你们都很得空,我知道啦~
    现在阿花不得空哦~你们就拜六礼拜过来玩玩咯~陪阿花~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. tat tcp juz wan kacau me niah...she can go without me de lo...
    还有为什么只是陪阿花啊?

    ReplyDelete