Tuesday, August 9, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S (Day 2)

Continued my previous post
here share some pictures of the second day
I Wake up in early morning..
BUT TcPinG and Miss nana still lay on my warm bed like pigs!
Huh??May be they too tired!
Around 9, i force them to wake up..
Coz Miss huasien might wait us for long time already..=P
After pick up Hua Sien, we went to Fac Bravo for breakfast.

Well, it was my first visit to this restaurant
And, what a surprise is
it is kind of 茶餐厅but dont have yinyong (鸳鸯) and milktea (丝袜奶茶)in menu list!

Lets look at their food..

Mani fried with bihun. (huasien)
Miss Nana's breakfast set

TcPinG's breakfast set
I have no comment on their food..=P

Here is my nasi lemak as my breakfast.
the chicken wing tasted like something scorches..
However, i still like the half cooked egg. =P

Pretty Miss Huasien and Miss turtle..=D

After that we went to my aunt shop
I had to open the shop and stay there since my aunt went to KL for few days
I asked them walked to shop at Sing Kwong..
But the back to my aunt shop so early..
May be there is nothing to shop at Sing Kwong?
HAha.. during the time in my aunt's shop...
TcPinG continue to sleep and 3 of us chit chatting over there..
And suddenly someone send these to my aunt's shop
WOO~ Seow mai~
hmm..tasted great too

Afternoon.. brought TcPinG to her cousin's shop
and then went to enjoy our tea time at The Chef

Our breads and bun..
This Tiramisu cake is ordered for TcPinG actually!
But she got too much food to eat until ignore it!
So.. we had to "tapao" back and celebrate her birthday at home.
TcPinG 's ABC special
TcPinG's Nasi lemak with Rendang
(Izzit look even better than the one i ate in the morning?)

TcPinG's Roti Canai with Onion
Nana's half boiled eggs!
I think she just ate half of it lor!
The rest all inside my stomach..=S

Hey..The Chef's Food are nice what..><

Evening....wait for our guide, Stephen to bring us to another beach
A big thanks to him!

We need passed this precipitous path to reach the beach

Enjoying the nice scene of the beach


Never miss the chance of photo shooting!

Found a big cave..

Sorry for the "over flash" picture
I think it's my fault...
b'coz i didn't teach photographer how to adjust to get better photo.=S


Three "sotbalakss"

After that... we went to Harvest Corner for dinner!
Yeah..the place i usually eat salted egg fried rice there..
I think it is my 3rd time to introduce this dish in my blog already =S
No doubt, It is too delicious what! =D

Salt-egg Fried rice


Kangkong

Salt-egg tauhu

salty pork

Lastly a BIG THANKS to TcPinG and Miss Nana
for willing come to BTU to meet us (me and HuaSien)

I enjoy my days with you gals..
And look forward for our next gathering..
Love u gals always...


OH YA~~~~~
Today (9/8/2011)
is My dear TcPinG and pretty Szefong 's Birthday!
Right here, i wish them have a great day,
Bright future..
Meet with Mr. Right...

and.....


4 comments:

  1. oh yup, i miss the half boiled eggs..
    y is 3 sotbalaks ler? y no include u ler..
    w8 tcp plan for the next gathering ..
    Finally, wanna say happy birthday to ngong ngiang tie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why me plan again! =.=
    Thanks to you girls! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sotbalak of course nt include me la... I never been ask to involve u gals de bah
    Hehe
    No need plan la. If u don't want. Not forced and no need thanks eh. My pleasure wor.. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nvm. Got time I'll bring my turtle go Bintulu again de. So near ma. No really need to plan. XD

    ReplyDelete