Friday, September 9, 2011

A date with lovely sushi

Just now went to Jinhold Apartment again
Erm..to be more accurate is went to "Absolute Kitchen"
My 2nd time go there within this week   =P
Like their environment especially when we sit outside and feel the freeze cold wind blows through
Surprising me, boss bought "outside food", sushi from sushi King
Haha..He said all these cost him around RM150  =.=||

 Yeap, i believe that
there are 3 plates of UNAGI and 3 plates of SASHIMI
Of course pricey bah..
 Sashimi in the house =)
 Unagi in the house
 Another superb stupid girl ordered her lamb chop since she not used to eat sushi
 At the end, we cant finished those sushi
Something sweating me was
they even throw away the rice and seaweed 
Just ate the foodstuff above..
A sushi lover like me would think..that's.... What a waste..BUT
Whatever... they rich enough to do that   =P

I need your opinion
which effect nicer?
Or both not nice at all?
Leave me a comment if u willing to. =)


Soon;
I'll gonna miss my lovely Bintulu badly...
My home, my parents,  my bed
Bintulu Friends, Foods, Fun...




= END =

2 comments:

  1. Left one better. =)

    My saliva drop till my shop banjir while watching those sushi photos.. I WANT SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. ur saliva so awesome can cause flood.. LOL
    My dear u may go sushi with wugui n potato ah.haha

    ReplyDelete