Sunday, September 18, 2011

Walao Eh!

Finally i get a "Walao eh T-shirt" for my own.
Although it's kinda expensive, RM39.90 each.
At least i think it is worth since still have quite alots of my friends are seeking for this Shirt.
I just assume it's a kind of charity to support Namewee's movie
since he does said He never use government's sponsorship in his freaking Hot movie.

And also felt so sorry because haven't go support his movie yet..=S

I saw Namewee in real person. He is quite a humor yet funny guy.
In my mind, he is a very talent person in writing lyrics in his songs.
I like his "Mixed Chinese" which covered various dialects in his conversations.

Yesterday read a news about his 1st movie is going to ban in cinema.
Hmm.. it's such a lousy thing happen in M'sia. ONLY M'SIA.
Just hope everything can settle down in the best way.
Good Luck to Namewee and


Photo taken at Boulevard Shopping Complex @ Kuching
17.09.2011

Just a random update of mine.=)
I'm not using my own laptop..cant post more pictures/ write more ...   =(
Sakura sucks!  Sakura Shits!
I not doing well here...My dear please come and save me! And i Miss u so much  =P




=END=

4 comments:

  1. The dear = me? O.O
    Bear with it. I'll be there soon.
    "wait" for me ya.. LOL! Nah! Slow slow wait ah!
    Around one month left! THen I'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalar.. u ah.. if not? I got my NEW dear meh..
    haha....1 month so long...haiz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to get the WALAO EH SHIRT? Still gt ma? KCH where find?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owh..i get the shirt during his promo tour at KcH..

    ReplyDelete