Monday, May 16, 2011

3 in 1 Remix

=HAHA=
Nothing special about this post.
I'am kinda lazy update my blog
since no motivation, no mood and no time to blogging

WHY say so..because...i started my Industrial training since last Saturday!
Most of my course mate start on Monday
and i wondering why i need Start on Saturday! Not fair at all!
Hmmp!

Wad a tiring job for beginner like me.. as i NEVER learn those skill through my study!
Will story more about my training next time.
Now , I am gotta to share a song to u all
And yeah, i never share a hot song like this before..

A pretty hot and addictive remix song...
From
Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull( On the floor ) +
Britney Spears (Hold it Against me) +
Rihanna ( S and M)

Relax your mind and Enjoy it!


HOPE U all like it

Have a nice day!




No comments:

Post a Comment