Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bii Bii's first visit to animal clinic

After reading the topic, i guess every one would curious, who is Bii Bii??
Well, Bii Bii is the name of sugar gilder feed by my friend.
She got 1 pair of sugar gilder, for sure, 1 is female, while another is male.
Bii Bii, is the female. Bui Bui is the male one.
How cute their name! =)

Bii Bii in the house with its apple in hand!
Bui Bui and Bii Bii usually stay in a huge cage together
Left Pic: Upper one is Bii Bii, down one is Bui bui.
Right pic: front one is Bui Bui, Bii Bii so timid hide at the back

Today i accompany my friend to send Bii Bii to veterinary
I had been requested to hold this as i just step into the car.
This is a pets' bag, where Bii Bii is shaking inside it!
I scolded my friend that her music volume is just too loud till scared tiok it!
haha.=D
It can "spying" us through the holes of the bag.
She is curious that where we gonna bring it.
When i opened the zip, it tried to climb out, and staring at me.
I think she is kinda happy to go out.

Reached the animal clinic,
Bii Bii is just too shy to come out from the bag.

Pity Bii Bii with its hairless tail.
The animal doctor apply a kind of medicine on its tail.
Main point: What had caused Bii Bii dropped its fur??
Reason: Maybe is Bui Bui 's false!!
My friend said Bui Bui is just too naughty,
always bully Bii Bii..
And recently Bui Bui "fa Hiao", wanna Kacau Bii Bii
So...Thatz Why!

Thus, start from today, Bui Bui must be seperate with Bii Bii!
Untill Bii Bii is fully recover 1st!

She is pretty cute!
Holding small cube of apple and enjoy so much!
I love to touch her pretty soft fur of her head!
Till now, i never touch Bui Bui!
Because he is just too fierce and hyper active type.
Unlike Bii Bii, shy shy and soft type.

Pics taken few days ago.
Last night enjoying satay from my kindly neighbor!
A fatty Joan will back Kch later..sigh!

yum yum..
Enjoy my hometown lifestyle!
Yet, haven't study!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment