Saturday, April 9, 2011

CCTV (Part 2)

Today went to do my PBL (problems base learning) project report whole day!
I have no class on Friday actually...
But today, i am going to wake up early to go for discussion on the report..
Super tired, + headache!! Argh...
The project is killing me!
More accurate should said, it is killing everyone of my classmate~

Last time, I get a broken webcam from a handsome guy..(use for some purpose)
But then, Cindy said the LED is still functioning~ she want..
So, they open the webcam, and it become like this..=SHowever, the LEDs are soldered already.. so they lazy take them out liao..
My group leader was just too excited with the broken webcam
And he said want repair it!
But at last he give up. Haha..
Ain't they are quite cute?


So far, the hardware was almost done.
The CCTV is functioning as expected..
Here is the part view of our completed hardware
Just connect this circuit to the webcam and laptop..
By the way, i'm just so pity with my laptop..
Because of this project, i installed a lots software into my lappy~
That caused my laptop is getting lagging~
i think my group members also facing the same condition as mine, PITY~
I just hope my laptop can "tahan" till i graduate! =)

I cant imagine how i will face my FYP...
sigh!!!! I am just so useless... and weak on both software and hardware..
I just know NOthing!
I dunno how to explore by myself on how to use those software..
I just wish someone can teach me by explaining to me how to use those software la....
Am i just too independent??

My group will going to have presentation on the coming Tuesday..
Hope everything will be going smoothly during the demonstration!
Hope SIR wont ask too much questionss..
WISH ME LUCK , pls...
and GOOD LUCK to my Group members too..=)






1 comment: