Monday, April 11, 2011

11 April 2011

Last night whole night din sleep.
Rushing for that stupid CCTV report.
After combining every single parts, and add in some criteria..
I only mange to finish the whole report at around 6.30am..
What?! IT's time to go SUNDAY SERVICE already..
Am i going to sleep for these 30 minutes?
Hmm...i try lying on bed, and think, wait i fall asleep,
I think it will be the time to wake up do preparation.
SO.. NO NEED SLEEP!
i wake up and get ready to go out.
Dress up early, that why have enough time for cam-whoring.
Nothing to do bah...HAHA =D
Feeling really tired + low batt + Low mood + Sleepy after Sunday service.
Reached hostel at about 11am, play bible game will cell group member till 12pm
I am really sorry to show my tired +black face..
It is because , i'am really 崩溃at that time..

After nap, t about 3.30pm, I get ready for 分发福音单张~
The cover of fliers :When i saw this, i just realize....Argh...Easter is coming soon!
Hope those residents will take a look on the fliers i gave them! Hoho =)
Those fliers i give are with my fully sincere lovely heart neh.. (ignore me)

Just after distribute fliers session, we rush back hostel again,
and went out for steamboat@双天海鲜酒家 located at BDC
RM18 per paxFOODS + steamboat in tom yam soup
Taukay-neosss are busy prepare the food for us. =)
All got potential to become future taukeneo ahh..Haha

Angel is just so cute.
And the taukeneo beside still having the same pose as previous pic. HAHA
Every one ate till so full and stop eating already..
EXCEPT YOU! yes, i am talking about u~ my dear TCP!!
Kena catch tiok liao ho~~hahaha..
So Enjoy eating ice-cream~

ALL my cell group members..
It's glad to spend time with u girls..
the precious moments, the happy memory...
Appreciate u all...
U all are such caring angels for me...
*LOVE ya*







4 comments:

  1. Those fliers i give are with my fully sincere lovely heart neh.. (ignore me)...sorry, this sentence too" glaring".haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cam-whoring~ you were so busy yesterday.. you should take enough rest these few days le.. take care ar.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh! Look at my hand! So damn fat!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr potato. I said Ignore it lo!
    Hua sien...yalor..almost 3days din sleep well.
    now i am FREE n RELEASE dy..^^
    My dear, no one look at your hand lar! not fat pun! haha!

    ReplyDelete