Friday, April 22, 2011

21st APRIL 2011

Yesterday (21st April) was a busy day for me. But i enjoy it!
Again, no revision, no study..that may be the main reason why i enjoy my day so much! >.<
Went out for breakfast with my secondary OLD friends, Wendy and Mei Fang.
EARLY in the morning at 8.30am!
Gosh.. it is just too early for me and Wendy! Haha
But we still mange to wake up and go out with our sleepy face.
Mei Fang came to fetch two of us. She is the person suggested to go breakfast at 8.30am!
So, for sure, she is super energetic talking to us while driving her car.

Went to 乡村美食馆 coz Fang wanna eat their LAKSA.
We reached there around 9am, almost no more seats already!
Hmm...may be their food really famous ehh. =)
Fang ordered the special laksa;
Wendy and i ordered the normal one.
Here comes with the pictures:








Laksa (normal) RM4










Laksa(special) RM6







There is not much different between the normal and the special one!
ONLY that the special one has 2 extra prawns!
So, 1 prawn for RM1?? OMG..so funny! =D
However, their laksa really taste great!!
For those laksa lovers can have a try at there!
Pretty Mei Fang and Cutie Wendy

Oh ya, Mei Fang will fly to KL soon for her carreer.
Here, i wish her all the best and hope everything goes smoothly!

Waiting someone come bring me for lunch! Nothing to do, cam-whoring again! Haha

21-APR also is Ah Mei Birthday!
Right here i'am going to shout
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
Wish that your business grows bigger
- Earn many many $$$$
- Stay healthy and happy
- All the BEST!!

Since it was Mei's birthday
Samuel (kon kon) is going to treat her at Marco Polo, one of the famous steak house @ Bintulu
I joined too because...hehe...
This lunch is i helped Mei "ngek" (tipu) one. LOL
Gonna say THANK YOU to kon kon!
He also remind me to take pic!
But he don want become model in my pics! =S
The Sirloin Steak with Garlic sauce!
Taste super nice and that's always our favorite!!

I promised to treat Mei as well..
So, night time went shabu-shabu @ Skabukun, a Japanese restaurant@Bintulu
We ordered alots food, and ate till superb full last night!


The egg yolk

Meat
Prawns
Just part of the food we ordered. =)

Noticed that i eat whole day!
No way, i need keep fit already! T.T

I am now just too excited!
because my piggy sampat friend Diana Toh will back Bintulu today!
I guess it will be my another out going day, without revision AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment