Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All about Food


Yes! food again~My lovely lunch for today(5th April)
The egg was just so~yummy. Love it to the max!
Egg +2 nuggets+rice. Cost me only RM1.60
Quite cheap what...healthy also ..=)

Next..actually wanna post this long time ago.
However, something happened spoiled my mood to story about this.
I still remembered, it was the day that there is one student commit suicide in my Uni.
Okay, forget about that sad incident.
That day morning, someone surprising me with THIS!!
Guess what?
MCD promotions, 2 free big breakfast.
This promotion had ended on 31March.
A big THANKS to Mr Ling for the "surprise" ya. =D
I'm really really enjoy it so much.

I got 1 fish burger and 2 big breakfast sets.
I shared one breakfast set to my dear TCP.
She said, so touch till wanna cry.
(Since we planned to grab this for long time already)
However, this is our FIRST free MCD breakfast, on 30th March.
(31st March is the last day of promotion)

My dear TCP said, she superb excited when she saw the "thick egg"

Recently, my coursemates and i seems like addicted to these kind of snack.
yes, the sour plum like ‘陈皮,柠檬饼 "etc..
We ate these during class.
Argh.... I bet my weight is getting increase after digest these food inside my stomach.

Off to sleep...
Night all~ =)


2 comments:

  1. Yalor.. So touching.. Miss McD liao!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I touching too. U miss McD liao?
    I don want queue for u oh!!~ LOL

    ReplyDelete